1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

feggydinho

dude we are out of CL already, how many goals did he concede in CL games so far? how many goals in important games did he concede so far?
and dont tell me those goals are unsavable , most of his clean sheet not a single tough shot he faced, we are out of CL , wait for it in europa
league when an important game comes, lets c if he keeps a clean sheet, in Cl against inter, home and away how many goals did he concede?
all those league are easy no pressure games at all, wait for it man just wait for it. most of his save are still the same shit spread your arms and
legs and wait for the ball to het me, he has just been luck in some games thats all, still shit keeper and will always be a shit keeper in clutch important
games.

Wow, Stegen has saved us many times in La Liga. Man even saved many 1V1 against Milan in the CL. Definitely one of our best performers this season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been good so far this season, but if they're smart and learn from their mistakes, they don't offer him a new contract. His current contract runs until 2025. Let it run another year and sign his replacement in 2024.

serghei

He has been good so far in the league, among the best players. In CL everybody has been mediocre or worse, can't blame him too much.

malvolio

Best in the world based on league form. Let's not beat around the bush. I understand some would still rather get Onana or whatever flavour of the month, but GK is the least of our problems.

ajnotkeith

As [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] said that hair transplant turned him into a new man.

Such a big reason why we're doing well in Liga, on this form, he actually has an argument for best keeper in the world right now. Great shot stopping and control of area but also top quality distribution... Anything more you want from a goalkeeper??

ajnotkeith

Best in the world based on league form. Let's not beat around the bush. I understand some would still rather get Onana or whatever flavour of the month, but GK is the least of our problems.

True. On the form he's playing in he is basically flawless as a goalie.

Great shot stopping and his distribution has always been top-notch, even last season where he was playing poorly.

CatalinR10

Should have a talk with Mats asap.

FgQMk66WAAAx-Nv

Home of Barca Fans