1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Horatio

You're welcome
That was an amazing brainfart, in the steps of the great Victor Valdes. But we got away with it again. Has that something this season that he was missing.

Wasn't a brainfart. He got cocky as hell since he has been doing well this season. Hubris has been many men their downfall.
I also caught him earlier in the game picking out defenders to pass to that were more under pressure than others. He should focus on making best decision. Not which makes him look a badass.

serghei

Wasn't a brainfart. He got cocky as hell since he has been doing well this season. Hubris has been many men their downfall.
I also caught him earlier in the game picking out defenders to pass to that were more under pressure than others. He should focus on making best decision. Not which makes him look a badass.

True, he knows he is good on the ball which is the source of his cockiness.

Still, happy with his performances in the league so far.

Horatio

You're welcome
True, he knows he is good on the ball which is the source of his cockiness.

Actually it might not even be cockiness. The issue might be he is too willing to constantly prove himself(insecurity might come into play here) and that gets him into trouble at times. He should relax a little bit. Be proud of his season so far and not put too much pressure on himself mentally. But he is German so...

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Damn that hairline though

FgJAE2fXoAA9glc

raedkuwait

that kuwait guy been awfully quiet this season

dude we are out of CL already, how many goals did he concede in CL games so far? how many goals in important games did he concede so far?
and dont tell me those goals are unsavable , most of his clean sheet not a single tough shot he faced, we are out of CL , wait for it in europa
league when an important game comes, lets c if he keeps a clean sheet, in Cl against inter, home and away how many goals did he concede?
all those league are easy no pressure games at all, wait for it man just wait for it. most of his save are still the same shit spread your arms and
legs and wait for the ball to het me, he has just been luck in some games thats all, still shit keeper and will always be a shit keeper in clutch important
games.

Home of Barca Fans