Youssoufa Moukoko

JamDav1982

how the f would that work against what I am saying, I am saying he is an age cheat , the difference is I think he is lying by more years

Are you that dense?

It changes the fact you are trying to twist quotes to fit your narrative when initally use them to back up your point.

If what you think matters and not the quote dont post it then try to claim what he REALLY meant when pulled up on it.

topt

So you dont agree with the coach you quoted to back up your claim....

Cmon now laddie. Making this too easy now.

wtf ? I quoted him cause he also says he is lying about his age; I dont know what are you trying to achive here; you dont believe he is an age cheat ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
and you have data from NT ?

No and neither do you, but he was listed as sub 1.75m a few years ago and listed as 1.80m now.

And if he was 5-7 years older than his true age he would have that growth spurt last two years.

JamDav1982

wtf ? I quoted him cause he also says he is lying about his age; I dont know what are you trying to achive here; you dont believe he is an age cheat ?

What the coach is doing is arguing against likes of you saying he is much older and aknowledging they MAYBE do not know and guessed but at most are 1/2 years out.

Awful quote for you to use and he doesnt claim they are 'lying' either or trying to 'cheat' but may not have know exactly how old when moved.

Post quotes that back yourself up not argue against your own points.

DonAK

What [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] is really saying is that two clubs in Germany, Dortmund and St. Pauli along with the German National Team are colluding to keep his real age which is likely 5+ years older hidden because of reasons such as what? :lol:

Yannik

you can use the wayback machine on transfermarkt for Moukoko.

This is from November 2019, says 1.72m.
https://web.archive.org/web/2019111...kt.de/youssoufa-moukoko/profil/spieler/467720
This is from August 2020, says 1.79m
https://web.archive.org/web/2020081...kt.de/youssoufa-moukoko/profil/spieler/467720

Not meaning, they were exactly that height in those exact months. But he did clock those heights around these years. So 7cm in a rough maybe 1 or 2 year timeframe is even reported by transfermarkt.
Of course you can now claim that they're making this up.

DonAK

Man's really arguing about the school system sitting in Slovenia with someone from Germany who went to school there.

topt

What the coach is doing is arguing against likes of you saying he is much older and aknowledging they MAYBE do not know and guessed but at most are 1/2 years out.

Awful quote for you to use and he doesnt claim they are 'lying' either or trying to 'cheat' but may not have know exactly how old when moved.

Post quotes that back yourself up not argue against your own points.

NO he is not, cause after that Lars Ricken came out with a statement that his age is real

ha ha, not have known exactly how old when moved ? Could you please explain to me this one ? Thanks

Home of Barca Fans