Youssoufa Moukoko

topt

What is the quote from the Dortmund youth coach?

Some have looked upon the youngster with scepticism however, including BVB’s Under-23 manager, Timo Preus.

"With Youssoufa, I can imagine that his age has only been guessed,” Preus told Spox.

"Maybe in reality he is one or two years older. But certainly he is not 17. For him that is very difficult. There is nothing to blame him for, the boy is not cheating or anything."

JamDav1982

Some have looked upon the youngster with scepticism however, including BVB’s Under-23 manager, Timo Preus.

"With Youssoufa, I can imagine that his age has only been guessed,” Preus told Spox.

"Maybe in reality he is one or two years older. But certainly he is not 17. For him that is very difficult. There is nothing to blame him for, the boy is not cheating or anything."

'Maybe 1 or 2 years older and certainly not 17'

So he was a 13 maybe 14 yr old dating an 18 yr old...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ok so his youth coach thought he was one or two years older than what he really is. As if that makes a massive difference at the end of the day lol. Still wrong for sure but not his own fault.

So a 18 year old dated a 14 year old then [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] ?

topt

'Maybe 1 or 2 years older and certainly not 17'

So he was a 13 maybe 14 yr old dating an 18 yr old...

well, he cant really say 5+, its an investment for them; he does not know but if Dortmund coach is doubting his age there is a problem wouldnt you say....

JamDav1982

That quote is in fact the coach saying he is not a lot older as many claim and at most 1/2 years as they may have had to guess his age.

That would work against what you are claiming and the coach saying may not know exactly but not too far off.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Moukoko was 5+ years older than his real age he wouldn't grow like 4-5 cms the last couple of years :lol:
[MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] using that "But I have a black friend" defense after all that backtracking.

topt

Ok so his youth coach thought he was one or two years older than what he really is. As if that makes a massive difference at the end of the day lol. Still wrong for sure but not his own fault.

So a 18 year old dated a 14 year old then [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] ?

no, I think he is older than that

JamDav1982

well, he cant really say 5+, its an investment for them; he does not know but if Dortmund coach is doubting his age there is a problem wouldnt you say....

Ah so you tell us what the coach REALLY means.

One minute you are using his quote to prove the lad is older the next saying coach cant exactly do that as an 'investment'.

Of worried about the 'investment' be better off not opening his mouth at all.
'

topt

That quote is in fact the coach saying he is not a lot older as many claim and at most 1/2 years as they may have had to guess his age.

That would work against what you are claiming and the coach saying may not know exactly but not too far off.

how the f would that work against what I am saying, I am saying he is an age cheat , the difference is I think he is lying by more years

Home of Barca Fans