Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Setien had given other interviews in the past where he said more than 'no comment'.
I expect him to take the lid off with all the details when Messi retires.

What details will there be? Pretty much everyone knows Messi thought Setien was a scrub and had disdain for his assistant who Pique hired for his team as manager.

And he was right. Setien makes Koeman look like Michels.

And the fact that people are sad that multi-millionaires or athletes aren't exactly great role models is hilarious. If you're looking up to these people as role models in anything apart from their work on the pitch/in their field then it's yourself not them you should be disappointed with.

Birdy

What details will there be? Pretty much everyone knows Messi thought Setien was a scrub and had disdain for his assistant who Pique hired for his team as manager.

And he was right. Setien makes Koeman look like Michels.

Couldn't care less about Messi's opinion on Setien.
Messi is just a footballer, and from the various leaks here and there on his views on football if we know something we know he doesn't understand the sport from a tactical pov
So, it can be even in favor of Setien that Messi didn't like him.

The details concern Messi's attitude in trainings and in the locker room.
Yeah, all that spicy stuff that normally we don't hear, like him being a little dictator

And the fact that people are sad that multi-millionaires or athletes aren't exactly great role models is hilarious. If you're looking up to these people as role models in anything apart from their work on the pitch/in their field then it's yourself not them you should be disappointed with.

We know that most aren't. But why it's a problem to criticize them for that?
Yes, ethical code is important in life for some at least.
Let us still believe in that, you can neglect it if you want

PS: Seeing a like on your post from that Messi orphan, Daniele, who disappeared from BF after summer 2021.
Doesn't look good for your post that such people like it

Daniele

PS: Seeing a like on your post from that Messi orphan, Daniele, who disappeared from BF after summer 2021.
Doesn't look good for your post that such people like it

man why are you cyberbullying? I don't understand what you mean: do you miss me? Look: I also posted after summer 2021, you can check.
I don't even understand what's wrong with appreciating Messi.
Peace

Birdy

man why are you cyberbullying? I don't understand what you mean: do you miss me? Look: I also posted after summer 2021, you can check.
I don't even understand what's wrong with appreciating Messi.
Peace

I am not cyberbullying.
It's a just a sober observation.
You can admit the truth yourself. You were only here because of Messi, and now you probably spend your time on PSG forums

Daniele

I don't know French, but I still don't understand what the accusation is and why receiving a like from me is a disgrace.
I don't know who you are but I hug you

Messigician

Barcelona dream about signing Leo Messi again, but PSG want to renew his contract. The player will take a decision after the World Cup.

? @FabrizioRomano

Windhook

I said it in Pique thread - I have some thoughts he's about to retire after this season, after Qatar 2022 he'll announce his decision.

Windhook

Messi is always welcome at home, GOAT Barca player, but with those recent 2020 contract leaks it seems unlikely. Either he renews his contract with PSG or goes back to Argentina, or retires... this Barca scenario seems more like a wishfull thinking at the moment. First of all Laporta, Leo and his father need to bury the hatch.

Messigician

Pionel Pessi will play well into his 40s

Most you will get is a 3rd fake retirement

Argentina great Diego Maradona has criticised Lionel Messi, suggesting that the Barcelona star?s retirement from international football, and subsequent change of heart, was ?staged?.

Pionel, is accepting enrosement deals from both Qatar and Saudi Arabia all at once and people think Pessi Senior will let his cash cow retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans