Atletico de Madrid

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
They'll lose at the Bernabeu.

That's quite a bold statement, given the way the clubs have played this season.

Atletico has definitely been the more entertaining of the two. They seem to have completely lost the shackles holding them back this season and are looking better by the week. I can definitely seem them causing an upset in the Madrid derby - would love them to, actually.

Cholo has turned Atleti into an exciting team, and they seem to have gained some extra confidence after the Aguirre, Resino & Flores (el bufete de abogados? :D - not counting in Denia and Manzano for evident reasons) times, when they used to finish between mid-table and fourth position.

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I hope they win, just so that there's a massive shitstorm in Madrid after the game :lol:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I don't see Atletico winning or drawing to be fair. Real losses are always unexpected.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
You lot really haven't followed Atleti this season much, have you now?

Having watched nearly all of their games, bar a few, this team looks a completely new article. They've been playing nice free-flowing football and getting the results needed, even without Falcao.

I hope they'd prove you wrong.

ivan22

first time I'm gonna watch a madrid game where I'm supporting madrid :D

Can't wait for this derby!

poldep

I really think Atletico have a good chance to draw or even win.
There is something really bad going on at Real Madrid. I think Mourinho is a short term coach who can only motivate players for a season or 2. Also the players aren't loyal to the club like the Barca players are. Many of our players come from La Masia.

Home of Barca Fans