Chelsea

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fucking racists boasting their racism unabashedly. I guess there is some truth to the claim that English football hooligans are among the worst in the world.

Alen

Funny as one of the greatest players in their history is black. Must've been weird for them celebrating his goals. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How can they have no shame in doing that and singing that, right in their city???

I guess I have seen everything. FUCK each and everyone of them, rot in hell.

Bucky

Penya Member
Fucking racists boasting their racism unabashedly. I guess there is some truth to the claim that English football hooligans are among the worst in the world.

Once upon a time maybe, that's a bit harsh as it's come massively down.

Polish, Ukraine, Russian etc are way worse. There was a recent documentary on it. Racism is getting curbed in the UK. Don't let this incident suddenly get blown out of proportion that English football is still as bad as it was in the 90's and prior for the sake of a few idiots that do not represent the rest of us.

They're fucked though. Getting a stadium ban is like their worst existential fear
Chelsea FC basically said that already and the french authorities already contacted the british :satorra:

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea fans in being scumbags horror.

Nothing new. Since the 60's Chelsea supporters have been the most disgusting bunch in english football.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't get how they can even support Chelsea as we've had some fucking top black players in our time, especially recently, and they've made great contributions. Seriously Chelsea fans outside of West London are probably better fans than some of those who live there. As a Chelsea fan I am embarrassed and ashamed by their behaviour, absolutely sickening.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
55rThHe.png

Number of stadium bans for racist chanting in the Premier League over the last ten seasons [L'Equipe]

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
antonnn;1399347[B said:
]I don't get how they can even support Chelsea as we've had some fucking top black players in our time[/B], especially recently, and they've made great contributions. Seriously Chelsea fans outside of West London are probably better fans than some of those who live there. As a Chelsea fan I am embarrassed and ashamed by their behaviour, absolutely sickening.

I know right?

Drogba

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Paris police launch inquiry after Chelsea fans seen abusing black man on film. If found guilty, those responsible could face at least three years in prison and a fine of €45,000. (theguardian.com)

They'd deserve it.

Chelsea FC's official statement:

“Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society. We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them including banning orders.”

Home of Barca Fans