Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seems we're making Chalobah into a midfielder, which he was very good at when playing for Watford though now he can't seem to get games at his current club, and Ake played DM whenever he started for the first team I believe but is naturally a CB I think. But yeah, I prefer to make at least Ake into a CB since we'll need some good homegrown ones in the future.

The problem has always been Roman's itchy trigger finger, nobody ever has the balls to blood any good youngsters, and because they don't get blooded they don't develop into what they could.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I would think Mourinho can make good use of him.

Strong, fast, with a good shot and can also be combative. Can touch the ball around as well as launch counter-attacks. Can shoot well with both feet and registers a good haul for a midfielder. Can take off and launch attacks with his runs as well. Him and Ramires make a hell of a well rounded and athletic pair of midfielders.

He is too one dimensional, not very brilliant but someone like Mourinho can channel his fiery attitude properly me thinks. I don't like him and he can leave for all I care.

B

beautifulgame

He is too one dimensional, not very brilliant but someone like Mourinho can channel his fiery attitude properly me thinks. I don't like him and he can leave for all I care.

Pretty much agree

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Today's game and the game against Arsenal is why I think you'll win the league because I think you can graft out a win or a point better than Man C can.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Luiz-Ramires in the middle would be a good choice for big games since Lampard can't keep up half the time, but Mourinho absolutely wants Luiz as a CB.

Irish_Cules

Chelsea's behaviour in the transfer market is disgusting. They are systematically signing players to prevent their rivals from strengthening. They have 24 players out on loan at the moment....that just shouldn't be allowed.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well we sold 2 AMs so we'd need to get at least 1 back otherwise we'd have 4 players for 3 starting positions, injuries would ruin us. Salah is a good option, regardless of whether or not we took him from under Liverpool's noses. I mean look at Willian, he's actually first choice now despite us supposedly having no place for him when buying him. It'll probably be harder for Salah though. And a problem with Salah is that he's cup-tied in the CL.

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

Well we sold 2 AMs so we'd need to get at least 1 back otherwise we'd have 4 players for 3 starting positions, injuries would ruin us. Salah is a good option, regardless of whether or not we took him from under Liverpool's noses. I mean look at Willian, he's actually first choice now despite us supposedly having no place for him when buying him. It'll probably be harder for Salah though. And a problem with Salah is that he's cup-tied in the CL.

Fair enough but big reasons for both of those signings was not letting their rivals strengthen as well, that can't be denied. And what about the 24 players out on loan? They've basically have a full squad of players out on loan at the moment.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Mind you, this is just for 2013/2014:

Incoming (18) - Matic, Traore, Eto'O, Atsu, Willian, Perica, Cuevas, Schwarzer, Van Ginkel, Schürrle, Bruma, Davila, Essien, Delac, Kalas, De Bruyne, Wallace & Piazon

For total of €107 million, not including the value of loanees

Outgoing - Too long to list but no less than 35 names

For total of €29 million, not including loanees or Mata's possible transfer

It's ludicrous the goings on at that club and it's not as if this is the first season it has gone on

Home of Barca Fans