FC Internazionale Milano

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Stramaccioni assumed all responsibility for playing the same team twice in a row. Amateur mistake. Massive Amateur mistake what he did. Embarrassing. Now they trail AC Milan who have risen from the dead by 1 point which isn't bad but when all is considered, this is the start only. This point will widen.

Napoli continue to choke when it matters, no one has done Juventus a bigger service than Napoli.

Kerrybai

:hooray:

Btw, I heard somewhere that management were considering getting Mou instead of Guardiola. So glad we didn't :D
You mean for Barca? We was interviewed in 2008. He presented the club with a 27 slide presentation but the club were unhappy that he refused to change the way he would handle the media, on top of that he refused to meet with cruyff which didn't go down well.

Chainsaw

Killahead
MILAN - FC Internazionale would like to announce that the club has appointed Walter Mazzarri as the new head coach. FC Internazionale would like to thank Andrea Stramaccioni for the great commitment and professionalism he showed in a particularly difficult year. Walter Mazzarri has signed a two-year deal.

Best of luck to him. Hope the club supports him the way he want it not the way "they" want it.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I can't stand the whining bitch. Not a very flexible coach either, I don't much like him at all.

But anything is an upgrade over Stramaccioni

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hopefully some clubs come up with a good offer for that dumbfuck colombian rugby player too. And he's not the only one who needs to go. Chivu, Stankovic and Samuel should not be there anymore next season as well. Alongside some other ones.

XaviMessiGirl

I can't stand the whining bitch. Not a very flexible coach either, I don't much like him at all.

1014001-16408135-640-360.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
Inter is full of players, none are any good.
It's like the signed players that every club wanted to get rid of, sent them for cash to Inter.
Some are old and get injured, like Chivu and Milito. Zanetti is 39 FFS, he is probably the most fit of all the team? :lol:
Are Schelotto, Kuzmanović and Rocchi at 35, LOL, players to bring when you want to be competitive in the CL? At least the EL...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Schelotto is 24 actually. His actual problem is that he plays like a woman wearing high heels. Donno if Mazzari is able to sort him out or he's just a rubbish player.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So inter are going to play 3 at the back now?

They won't be able to compete anytime soon with Juve who have perfected the system, even if Mazarri was one of the first to reintroduce it and knows it well.

XaviMessiGirl

So inter are going to play 3 at the back now?

They won't be able to compete anytime soon with Juve who have perfected the system, even if Mazarri was one of the first to reintroduce it and knows it well.

Inter were actually playing with 3 at the back for a lot of this season but it failed because of lack of the right personnel & an inexperienced coach who didn't know how to tweak it & make changes.

It's assumed by a lot of the papers that Mazzarri will use either a 3-5-2 or a 3-4-1-2.

Example:

fx6j9u.jpg

The yellow highlighted ones are new players already finalized (or thought to be, in the case of Icardi), the black highlights are potential targets that Mazzarri wants.

tbh... that lineup doesn't look that amazing. I'm excited for Icardi but at the same time I'm not sure if you can just drop him right into the team & expect him to start producing. Campagnaro will bring some experience to defense & hopefully help out Ranocchia/Juan (plus he knows Mazzarri's system from Napoli), but still eh. Midfield is eh. Kovacic is going to be an amazing player one day but he's still too young to be relied upon to be the midfield star IMO. Plus what if there is an injury problem again? What will the backup plan be? Looks like a team that might be able to finish 4th or 5th but not get back into the CL. I could be wrong though (hope so) & it is an upgrade from the current team at least.

Home of Barca Fans