Bayern Munchen

Temptation

Bayern under Kovac was the definition of a one-man team.

I would obviously love to have him in my team, but I thought he has been quite rough in the last two years/post CL win. Injuries definitely played their part as well.

Don't kill me, but Alba has been better.

Whenever Davies has played he has been quality. Having seen all the Bayern games of the last few seasons, there's a marked difference when Davies plays. He has the ability to dominate an entire flank on his own.

If Alba has been better than that in the last few years, you would never have so many Barca fans calling for his head. Even with that punchable face and demeanour.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's really hard to properly assess Bayern, their highlight CL run two years ago was met by a lot of lucky coincidences - no away games, EC/WC like tournament structure in a short period of time... with Flick being very experienced with that and so on.

And with that a lot of their players get overrated - like Davies. Not to say we are a better team, we are not unless we prove it, but Bayern is not some juggernaut like in 2013.

Seriously, i still think they would have won the cl even if cl mode was normal. Bayern was a team which was nearly as strong away as home, they had beaten Chelsea 3-0 away before the one tie thing started. Imo the only team which could have stopped Bayern was Liverpool but they lost against Atletico.

Morten

It's really hard to properly assess Bayern, their highlight CL run two years ago was met by a lot of lucky coincidences - no away games, EC/WC like tournament structure in a short period of time... with Flick being very experienced with that and so on.

And with that a lot of their players get overrated - like Davies. Not to say we are a better team, we are not unless we prove it, but Bayern is not some juggernaut like in 2013.

Bayern looked quite impressive that year, but PSG made them look very ordinary in the final, broke through them multiple times.

mc_lovin

If Alba has been better than that in the last few years, you would never have so many Barca fans calling for his head. Even with that punchable face and demeanour.

I mean most Barca fans are negative twats :p Alba was one of the handful guys pulling their weight in a dysfunctional team. That counts for something.

Temptation

Bayern have regressed under Nagelsmann and will continue to do so. He plays too many attacking players in my opinion.
When you play against a weaker side it?s enough but against quality opposition you will be exposed.

I remember when he was at Leipzig when they got thrashed by United, I?d never seen a team so easy to counter. Bayern are having the same problem with him.

In 2022, Nagelsmann has overcrowded the opponents defendive area with so many attackers that all of them come in each other's way. Bayern have been horrendous in 2022. They create nothing.

fergus90

In 2022, Nagelsmann has overcrowded the opponents defendive area with so many attackers that all of them come in each other's way. Bayern have been horrendous in 2022. They create nothing.

Yeah, he needs more balance in his side. I honestly think he needs a domestic double to be given a 3rd season.

Winning every trophy is not always realistic but it’s also the manner in how you lose. He’s set them up in a way that’s lead to quite a few heavy beatings. Bayern hierarchy won’t withstand that much longer.

Temptation

Yeah, he needs more balance in his side. I honestly think he needs a domestic double to be given a 3rd season.

Winning every trophy is not always realistic but it’s also the manner in how you lose. He’s set them up in a way that’s lead to quite a few heavy beatings. Bayern hierarchy won’t withstand that much longer.

After that, Dean Smith for Bayern!!!! :rockon::lol:

Blackened

Bayern has like 3/4 of the squad now players of African/Muslim origins. I hope they are not running out of fried chicken and watermelons. I'd also keep the youth girl team trainings at different places.

Rassvet

Bayern has like 3/4 of the squad now players of African/Muslim origins. I hope they are not running out of fried chicken and watermelons. I'd also keep the youth girl team trainings at different places.

This is allowed but OG got permaban for objective criticism of Messi :thinking:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, it is truly unfair. Maybe it's time for you to boycott the forum when such racism is allowed and OG falls victim to his unbiased, objective takes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
FWIW though I am not surprised by this Blackened guy making such a post. He is genuinely the most retarded guy on this forum, but since his takes tend to be so ridiculous he goes mostly ignored by everyone.

Home of Barca Fans