Spain

XaviMessiGirl

Apparently there's some scandal involving members of the Spain NT... prostitution, strip poker & money stolen from hotel rooms. Investigation going on, don't know which players. Anyone know anything about this? Read it in an Italian paper which quoted a Brazilian paper.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Apparently there's some scandal involving members of the Spain NT... prostitution, strip poker & money stolen from hotel rooms. Investigation going on, don't know which players. Anyone know anything about this? Read it in an Italian paper which quoted a Brazilian paper.

Yeah, I found this article . I heard about the burglary before, but that strip poker story is new... Interesting.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

LADS night out

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I'd love to know what kept Valdes so interested that he did not turn his head at all :rofl1:

i8BdYdKQ5y3TE.gif

this is hilarious

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Showed the nerve of a champion today. We really missed Cesc out there today though.

Hopefully Cesc is ready to go Sunday and he can either play in the midfield or even as a False 9 if that means Torres not starting again.

Stric

Yes, this game showed incredible character and nerve from both teams. Professionals of the highest order.

SeloBarca

The only thing i can complain about is that Spain (Barcelona) still looks to be playing the same football, and more teams seems to know how to counter it. Spain didnt get room to play the posessionfootball and triangle football that much.

I hope Barcelona has trained more on how to coutner this then DB.

P

PhilS

Del Bosque will have to rotate for Sunday, recovery will not be possible that quickly. Navas, Cazorla, maybe Azp. Cesc instead of Torres would be an improvement.

Spain-Italy showed why you should not play at 4PM on the equator in high humidity, this game cannot be played at a high level in those conditions.

Home of Barca Fans