FC Barcelona B

ajnotkeith

The B team move into 3rd after a 2-0 away win. In a harder division than last year's too, with a worse squad... Pimienta who?

Jutgla who didn't play a single minute for Espanyol in the Segunda last season has 8 ga in 960 minutes for Barjuan. Angel Rodado, who got discarded by relegation Segunda team Ibiza, 5 goals in 11 games.

Seems ridiculous to me that Pimienta couldn't make it happen with first division players in Segunda B whilst today the likes of Jutgla and Rodado run riot in First RFEF.

He is being shown up by Barjuan so far this season, who wasn't even any good as a manager in his career. Pimienta will probably retire from football soon after he fails in some Segunda team.

Last edited:

xXKonan

There's talk that if Lenglet or Umtiti go in January we are currently looking at Mika Marmol who is having a good season with the B team as a possible replacement.

FC433

There's talk that if Lenglet or Umtiti go in January we are currently looking at Mika Marmol who is having a good season with the B team as a possible replacement.
I rate Marmol a lot, and he has been one of my favourites for a while. Happy to hear that.

Bobo32

I wonder how Comas is doing. Was a bit underwhelming defensively in A the minutes he got I thought, but I really liked his style in B.

ajnotkeith

I wonder how Comas is doing. Was a bit underwhelming defensively in A the minutes he got I thought, but I really liked his style in B.

Comas has been pretty average and isn't really doing much that stands out, and made some errors this season, altho Barca B have a good defensive record overall.

He is turning 22 in April I belive so if Marmol will be preferred over him then he won't have a future here and will probably go to some Segunda team.

Bobo32

Comas has been pretty average and isn't really doing much that stands out, and made some errors this season, altho Barca B have a good defensive record overall.

He is turning 22 in April I belive so if Marmol will be preferred over him then he won't have a future here and will probably go to some Segunda team.

Ok, thanks. Marmol is said to have impressed Xavi, would like to see him in A sometime, maybe against Boca?

This was a good little performance by Ruiz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wvjunt6rt8

Porque

Drifted out of watching Barca B this season but Mika Marmol had looked good in the early games. Not surprised by todays reports.

Porque

Ok, thanks. Marmol is said to have impressed Xavi, would like to see him in A sometime, maybe against Boca?

This was a good little performance by Ruiz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wvjunt6rt8

That action starting at 2:30 has me flabbergasted with Balde. The ball goes to him and he cuts it back. Fair enough. Then it goes back to him 10 seconds later or so (theres a cut) and it seems he has better space to progress, but he cuts it back again. Disappointing action that stood out to me.

Thought I'd point it out as he has been on the peripheral more since Xavi come in.

JamDav1982

Kays Ruiz looks a player too good for that level but reports seem to suggest his attitude is poor.

Better than some players already in the Barca first team squad... I aint naming names.

Home of Barca Fans