FC Barcelona B

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another good move. Diounkou is returning back on loan.

s9hiqWKV

How good is he?

Messi983

How good is he?

Was pretty good for Barca B last season from what I've seen. Ok defensively (mostly relying on his athleticism which could be problematic on a higher level) but more limited going forward.

I think he could become a solid La Liga player for smaller clubs in future but don't think he can make it in our first team if that's what you've meant. You never know though. Tbh would prefer him as a 3rd RB option for first team ahead of Roberto (assuming Dest stays and we sign Azpi) but we all know it won't happen.

Also, a shame we don't have a buy option this time (at least didn't see it reported) just in case he'd further improve drastically and we'd want to keep him. But I guess his clause at Granada is not really all that high.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was pretty good for Barca B last season from what I've seen. Ok defensively (mostly relying on his athleticism which could be problematic on a higher level) but more limited going forward.

I think he could become a solid La Liga player for smaller clubs in future but don't think he can make it in our first team if that's what you've meant. You never know though. Tbh would prefer him as a 3rd RB option for first team ahead of Roberto (assuming Dest stays and we sign Azpi) but we all know it won't happen.

Also, a shame we don't have a buy option this time (at least didn't see it reported) just in case he'd further improve drastically and we'd want to keep him. But I guess his clause at Granada is not really all that high.

Looks like he could possibly be better off transitioning to a CB in the future.

Messi983

Looks like he could possibly be better off transitioning to a CB in the future.

Well, he's playing as a CB alongside Chadi Riad in a preseason friendly right now. Too soon to tell if Marquez is just experimenting or he really sees him more as a CB though.

Messi983

Lol, we've scored 4 goals in 7 minutes. Stream is laggy as feck so didn't really see any of them though. :lol:

1-7 Ilias with a hattrick in 5 minutes. :lol:

Last edited:

Porque

Well, he's playing as a CB alongside Chadi Riad in a preseason friendly right now. Too soon to tell if Marquez is just experimenting or he really sees him more as a CB though.

That's a solid move which I didn't consider initially.

He's a good player who suffers with that half a second hesitation in anticipation which will always cost you at the highest level. But he's been one of those great signings for the B that is probably good enough for the division above in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans