FC Barcelona B

Porque

We'll play UCAM Murcia on Sunday.

E1BgUb5XMAA_BJQ

A weird and well funded club backed by the Catholic land in Murcia. I hope we smash these jabroni's.

Porque

Todays playoff results

San Sebastian de los Reyes 1 - 3 Algeciras
AET Burgos CF 1 - 0 CD Calahorra
FT Linares Deportivo 1 - 2 SD Amorebieta
AET Real Sociedad B 2 - 1 FC Andorra

-Amorebieta knocking out Linares is a bit of a suprise.
-Pique's FC Andorra will have to wait another year to promote.

Porque

Game in 20 minutes. Pimienta gone with a lineup with experience.

Mika at LB over Balde
Matheus in midfield over Jandro
Mingueza in CB over Mingo
Roger Riera at RB
Hiroki at AML over Pique.

Don't really like some of those moves. Suggests what kind of coach Pimienta would be for the first team when the pressure games come.

Bobo32

Thought I'd misunderstood the time at first - there's a Cadete A game going on right now at BarcaTV.

Game in 20 minutes. Pimienta gone with a lineup with experience.

Mika at LB over Balde
Matheus in midfield over Jandro
Mingueza in CB over Mingo
Roger Riera at RB
Hiroki at AML over Pique.

Don't really like some of those moves. Suggests what kind of coach Pimienta would be for the first team when the pressure games come.

Yeah seems to be a trend in those choices, surely someone like Jandro should be trusted? If it was only him it would be easier to believe another explanation...

Porque

There is a youtube channel showing.

Don't like what I am seeing so far. UCAM just scored too. Pena at fault.

Hiroki at AMR next to Collado on that side of the midfield. Gives us no width as they both like to cut in. Konrad on the left which he is apt in that position, but most the game runs down the right side.

Roger Riera as LCB doesn't give any benefit bar age over Mingo and Marmol.

Poor selection so far.

Bobo32

There is a youtube channel showing.

Don't like what I am seeing so far. UCAM just scored too. Pena at fault.

Hiroki at AMR next to Collado on that side of the midfield. Gives us no width as they both like to cut in. Konrad on the left which he is apt in that position, but most the game runs down the right side.

Roger Riera as LCB doesn't give any benefit bar age over Mingo and Marmol.

Poor selection so far.

Yeah, but Mingueza and Collado should dominate that flank on this level now, no matter their style, I think...
Nice little pass from Mingueza to Manaj just then, the albanian strong, turning and hitting the woodwork...

Porque

Last week versus Villarreal B Konrad scored 2 and Hiroki had a very good game at AML. I don't see why we should change what was working. They will probably swap wings this match but still.

Peque is a bit more industrious than Hiroki and I don't think he deserved to be dropped for the playoffs, but this is a lesser point. He will obv be 1st or 2nd sub.

Bobo32

Yeah I am very impressed by Peque from what I saw, I don't have a good picture of Abe yet, but I hope Peque will be entering early.
Konrad looks more comfortable from the right to me, but he is fast on the left flank as well :)

edit: that was a fingertip save! wouldn't have looked very good if he had one cm shorter fingers there...

Last edited:

Messi983

CAn you post it, can't seem to find stream.

Here you have. I'll probably delete link in a few minutes because I don't know if I'm allowed to post it and I can't send you PM for some reason.

Well, nvm, stream has just died. :S

Last edited:

Bobo32

mal control de Konrad just before the stream died, Nico also had a poor loss of possesion but he sort of made up for it...

Home of Barca Fans