FC Barcelona B

xXKonan

I never seen Konyk play at all to know if he has the potential, I know some Valencia fans seem to like him. I think Cuenca was to good of a opportunity to pass up and it's possible the club thinks he has more potential than Konyk.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not too fussed about this, but if this is a case of bad management by promising a player something and doing something else without informing him properly, then you got to wonder how Segura got promoted.

Looks like he wanted to join Barca B pre-season, but they instead wanted to loan him out right away. Not sure what harm it would have caused by allowing him to impress the coaches.

khaled_a_d

Not too fussed about this, but if this is a case of bad management by promising a player something and doing something else without informing him properly, then you got to wonder how Segura got promoted.

Look the opposite as the player himself doesn't like our plan with him so we are just doing everyone a favour and letting him look for his options.
Also wasn't Robert the one who tried to sign him ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Look the opposite as the player himself doesn't like our plan with him so we are just doing everyone a favour and letting him look for his options.
Also wasn't Robert the one who tried to sign him ?

No, Pep Segura is in charge of Barca B and Juvenil A signings.

xXKonan

Friendly going on right now and the start of the second half and we are winning 4-0. Vitinho scores in his debut in preseason.

Trickykid

[tw]889936467010744322[/tw]

Did anyone watch it? I saw stream links floating around on Twitter. Despite the weak opponent, it would be interesting to see that Vitinho kid in action.

nibarcafans

Nope he was left out of the squad. in general it seems Gerard doesn't seem to rate him anymore and there's rumors he might got out on loan.

That's unfortunate. I liked the look of him from what (admittedly little) I've seen of him. Involved in the first team squad for pre-season this time last year too.

Home of Barca Fans