Ronald Koeman

malvolio

We won't get eliminated against anyone since we'll have 2 games. Both Sevilla and Athletic are no match for us in a two-legged tie, as it should be, and hasn't changed with Koeman managing this team.

No match? We couldn't beat Sevilla at home and Bilbao might be tricky, could go 50-50.

But I'm more inclined to believe that we'll meet them in the final

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Okay, wrongly assumed from your comment as expected to face Bilbao in final. So they are one of the 2 teams we can face in half-final then?

We can get anyone, Levante, Sevilla or Athletic/Betis who haven't played yet. Would prefer us to deal with Sevilla in the semis, less risk this way.

Birdy

Levante over two legs please.
And then face Sevilla/Bilbao in the final. there is a lot of time until the final. Ansu will be back by then. And the team might be playing even better...

Progress under Koeman is huge:
Tactics and player selection aside, mentality is really chaning.
You would have never seen such a comeback and character under Ernie

Joan

Well known cult behaviour. As soon as they join, they become worse than the founder himself.

It's natural, serghei :coffee:

serghei

Funny as I have been hyping up this Barca for months but will have to tell you now to keep your hopes in check.

:lol: Probably after the first 10 mins when Mbappe flies past Umtiti/Lenglet I will. And as usual, I don't put any faith on Stegen in these CL matches. The first serious shot will probably be a goal.

Birdy

Something else:
9 away games last month (and a bit) including Copa and SuperCopa: 5 wins at regular time, 2 wins at ET, 1 win at pens, and only 1 loss at EH against Bilbao.

Not bad apart from the fact that the only loss came during a final.
I bet we would never have seen that streak of away wins under Ernie

Home of Barca Fans