Ronald Koeman

Messigician

🚨🚨🚨[OnzeTV3-@laiatudel🥇] | Some players say about Koeman during the games: ?When we?re on the pitch, we do not know what to do.?

Say it with me folks

Radical football terrorism

#TerroristOut

iniestaGOAT

������[OnzeTV3-@laiatudel��] | Some players say about Koeman during the games: ?When we?re on the pitch, we do not know what to do.?

Say it with me folks

Radical football terrorism

#TerroristOut

90% of the forums skips past your post son. but you already know that.

Which is why you resort to spamming hoping someone reads something.

Porque

🚨🚨🚨[OnzeTV3-@laiatudel🥇] | Some players say about themselves during the games: ?When we?re on the pitch, we do not know what to do.?

Are you surprised?

Lenglet: "What game is this? Can i use my hands?"

Busquets: "Why is everyone running?"

Alba: "Has anyone seen Messi?"

Messigician

The board's confidence in Koeman is total. [md]

Stunning!

I wish I could get away with terrorism at my workplace the way koeman has and gotten a free pass.

ajnotkeith

The board's confidence in Koeman is total. [md]

Stunning!

I wish I could get away with terrorism at my workplace the way koeman has and gotten a free pass.

You will find,

Instead of reading the leaked versions of 'conversations' that have happened in the board where Reverter, Yuste, Planes, Alemany etc etc have 'convinced' Laporta of many different things that the most obvious and logical answer we can come to, with hard facts available, is that there isn't any money

Reverter 'convinced' Laporta not to renew Messi... or there was just never any money

Umtiti 'convinced' Laporta to keep him around... or just no money to terminate him

Yuste 'convinced' Laporta to keep Koeman... or there just isn't any money to sack him

And the list goes on. Seems this whole 'convincing' business is just a facade to cover the fact we don't have money. Laporta would like it to be supposed he has the option to sack Koeman when he doesn't...

Messigician

You will find,

Instead of reading the leaked versions of 'conversations' that have happened in the board where Reverter, Yuste, Planes, Alemany etc etc have 'convinced' Laporta of many different things that the most obvious and logical answer we can come to, with hard facts available, is that there isn't any money

Reverter 'convinced' Laporta not to renew Messi... or there was just never any money

Umtiti 'convinced' Laporta to keep him around... or just no money to terminate him

Yuste 'convinced' Laporta to keep Koeman... or there just isn't any money to sack him

And the list goes on. Seems this whole 'convincing' business is just a facade to cover the fact we don't have money. Laporta would like it to be supposed he has the option to sack Koeman when he doesn't...

What was sachs loan for then

clemente

Just let that assistant nobody run the team, the players don't want to play for Koeman anyway, plus he is desperately trying to just get fired already.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll🥇] | Joan Laporta had made his decision after the Benfica game to dismiss Koeman, and it was irreversible. Koeman had accepted his fate, but Jordi Cruyff convinced the President to give Koeman a last change and a U-turn in the situation took place.

Stinky dutchmen

Home of Barca Fans