Ronald Koeman

Marshall D Teach

Frenkie's Barcelona future will depend on how quick a rebuild and contention for major trophies goes, IMO.

A super ambitious person like him won't stay if we're going nowhere after two or three years I think, even if Barca is his dream club.

He's probably going to be the next star of the team. That'll keep him for a few years. Look how long Utd managed to hold on to Pogba.

But yes he's going to need trophies sooner or later.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's probably going to be the next star of the team. That'll keep him for a few years. Look how long Utd managed to hold on to Pogba.

But yes he's going to need trophies sooner or later.

Pogba and Raiola were kicking up a huge fuss about leaving last summer and would have probably left this summer had Man Utd not improved so much and Real Madrid been interested in spending 100m+ on him.

jairzinho

It's been 12 days, and no amigo is gone yet. I am still waiting before I can celebrate.

It sounds crazy but i wouldn't rule out all of them staying. It's quite possible that Messi is using his position and status at the club to protect the interests of himself and his friends. Once he announced he would leave, it was pretty much a given that there would be a huge political storm. This whole thing could well be a well orchestrated attempt by Leo to force a resignation of Bartomeu, nullify koeman while simultaneously forcing the clubs hand to keep Suarez. Both Messi and Suarez want to stay at the club and leave on THEIR terms. Barto leaving now ensures that. Suarez himself said he believed he could still contribute. Once it was clear he was out the door he was started tweeted about being in charge of his destiny :lol:

Marshall D Teach

Pogba and Raiola were kicking up a huge fuss about leaving last summer and would have probably left this summer had Man Utd not improved so much and Real Madrid been interested in spending 100m+ on him.

Even if he did leave last summer, he would have been at the club for quite a long time considering they were rebuilding.

shadows

Why does it increasingly look like all the amigos are going to be there and be starters next season too? Its been two weeks nearly after that disaster and the club has not even shipped out any of them. :banghead:

Worst case it may be possible that Messi leaves while all the other amigos stay :cool::rockon:

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Why does it increasingly look like all the amigos are going to be there and be starters next season too? Its been two weeks nearly after that disaster and the club has not even shipped out any of them. :banghead:

Worst case it may be possible that Messi leaves while all the other amigos stay :cool::rockon:

Just deal with it. Player and Messi have so much Power , I only think Vidal will leave the rest will stay.

Our goal is to get the most out of Suarez and Busquets next season

.blitzer

What makes you think it's so easy to sell old and overpaid players? You think this is Football Manager where you do it with 3 clicks?
And don't assume yet they will be starters.

shadows

What makes you think it's so easy to sell old and overpaid players? You think this is Football Manager where you do it with 3 clicks?
And don't assume yet they will be starters.

Sure, i understand it takes time. But considering the clubs repeated failures over the years to sell past it players, its quite easy to jump to the conclusion that probably there is just more new drama from Amigos but ultimately every one stays, plays like before etc. We are almost a month into the transfer market, two weeks since the humiliating defeat. Now with this new Messi drama, good chance we will again go back to trying to get Neymar to appease Messi rather than getting rid of the other problems.

ryuken

Just write off this season until the new board come, we will still be trash even with Messi in the line up. If Messi stay, next year he will be 34. And our image has been ruined beyond repair with treble of asskicking in the cl so another disaster wont hurt as much. We got all of these thanks to all the fuking cule that voted for Bartomeu again, so a big fuk you to them, they have to suffer this

Barcilliant

Koeman couldn't have walked into a shittier situation.
He's got his work cut out for him. He's in an awkward position to say the least. It would be very hard to judge him considering the instability and turmoil in the club.

Last edited:

malvolio

Koeman couldn't have walked into a shittier situation.
He's got his work cut out for him. He's in an awkward position to say the least. It would be very hard to judge him considering the instability and turmoil in the club.

so it already started? cannot wait for the wave of "i feel sorry for koeman" comments that will fill this thread in the coming months

Home of Barca Fans