Ronald Koeman

Joan

Let's hope vegitot doesn't turn on Pedri like he did on Puig next summer. Might be rough.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ronald Koeman: "The system of playing with three defenders gave us a lot of positive things last season, but this does not necessarily mean that we will continue to play with this system during the new season."

Koeman: "The rival has played with great intensity and it been a good preparation."

Messigician

Can we use the money we get from LaLiga to sack him?

Koeman: "I don't know if the 3-5-2 will be our primary system this season. Last season, it gave us a lot. It worked well, and the data showed us that it was our best formation. It's good to try things in pre-season."

Bobo32

Can we use the money we get from LaLiga to sack him?

Koeman: "I don't know if the 3-5-2 will be our primary system this season. Last season, it gave us a lot. It worked well, and the data showed us that it was our best formation. It's good to try things in pre-season."

You're the one who fake quotes right?
I watched an interview and missed the part about him talking about data, but the data I saw showed the 4-3-3 being clearly superior...

Devils

One of the biggest mysteries in football to me is how a guy who spent his entire career as a defender and was a manager for the last 20 years and yet somehow has zero capacity to organize a team defensively.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The good is that Laporta will not tolerate the team to flounder but the reality is that Koeman is not cut out at a top club, tactically inept

malvolio

the guy came here to play golf and cash in. the gareth bale of managers, but with less success than the welshman.

Home of Barca Fans