Ronald Koeman

serghei

According to those xA, and xG or whatever, Ozil was a better player than both Xavi and Iniesta while at Madrid. That's when I knew on the spot that these stat metrics are bullshit in most cases. :lol:

I say, watch football with a critical eye, and use the eye test. Yea, it's personal, and you get it wrong many times, but it's much better than basing your opinions on some stats devoid of context. It's more fun too.

Messigician

📰 [Cat Radio - @MartaCarreras_🥇] | Most of the players at Bar?a who have been transfer-listed do not want to leave, not even Matheus Fernandes

Banter club

Porque

📰 [Cat Radio - @MartaCarreras_🥇] | Most of the players at Bar?a who have been transfer-listed do not want to leave, not even Matheus Fernandes

Banter club

Relax, their leaving.

Media is trying to sway public opinion against the players. We seen this game before.

Rassvet

It's worth noting that people said it was easy for EV to win La Liga because he had 45-50 goals a season MessI. Well, Koeman has had a similar Messi in 2021 yet still bottled the league badly in the last few weeks.

KingLeo10

It's worth noting that people said it was easy for EV to win La Liga because he had 45-50 goals a season MessI. Well, Koeman has had a similar Messi in 2021 yet still bottled the league badly in the last few weeks.

Eh, I wouldn't say Messi 20/21 is anywhere near the level of Messi 18/19.

Now, 17/18 Messi is a different story but that Messi also destroyed Juventus, RM, and Chelsea that season. So...I still don't see it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You cant compare Messi from 2017-2019 with Messi of 2021, first of all he had played well in first & second half of the season while this season he was average in first half. He was also quicker and better in dribbling under EV, its uncomparable with Koeman Messi.

Eh, I wouldn't say Messi 20/21 is anywhere near the level of Messi 18/19.

Now, 17/18 Messi is a different story but that Messi also destroyed Juventus, RM, and Chelsea that season. So...I still don't see it.

That Messi had a perfect finishing and was a lot quicker with the ball so was able to create more chances for himself with a double pass with alba or Suarez.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just visit any football website these days that tries to analyze anything.
You will see xG and alll other xmetrics behind any analysis.

For instance, I was just browsing here a piece on Atleti this season.
xG behind the analysis.

But no, in the Barcaforum word, who knows better than coaches and whole data analytics departments of clubs, xG does not mean shit

That's just appeal from authority fallacy.

KingLeo10

You cant compare Messi from 2017-2019 with Messi of 2021, first of all he had played well in first & second half of the season while this season he was average in first half. He was also quicker and better in dribbling under EV, its uncomparable with Koeman Messi.

That Messi had a perfect finishing and was a lot quicker with the ball so was able to create more chances for himself with a double pass with alba or Suarez.

You need to stop quoting me all over the place or I will have to report you to the mods. It's annoying seeing 5+ notifications every time I log on here.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You need to stop quoting me all over the place or I will have to report you to the mods. It's annoying seeing 5+ notifications every time I log on here.

Sorry i never look who the poster is but i will be more careful now. Anyways, i just answered to you, its an open forum but if you dont want that i will try to ignore your posts.

Last edited:

Sailor Mars

Koeman before the eibar match: "You've to respect the coach & players more." Koeman after the eibar match: "This squad isn't at the level needed…

Clown

Not a clown. You can still show respect to the coach and players while acknowledging this team is no where close to being a league favourite and true CL contender.

Home of Barca Fans