Juan Carlos Unzue

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Although not a very high profile picture Unzué has been Barcelona's goalkeeping coach since 2003. He also briefly played for the team in the late 80's where he had the misfortune of being the backup to Zubizarreta.

Today it has been announced that after 7 years of service in the coaching staff, Unzué is leaving the club to become the manager of Numancia. I wish him nothing but luck and I hope he can have a fraction of the same success as a head coach as he has helping mould Valdes into a world class keeper.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Does this mean our keepers won't use their hands from now on?

Damnit, I can't find the youtube video of his finest howler. :(

Galning

Oh my god, a team like ours can defintely find a better goalkeeping coach than Busquets.

From now on Valdés will turn into the Karate Kid.

[YOUTUBE]hVlazwV1etU[/YOUTUBE]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Oh my god, a team like us can defintely find a better goalkeeping coach than Busquets.

From now on Valdés will turn into the Karate Kid.

[YOUTUBE]hVlazwV1etU[/YOUTUBE]
:lol:

Carles Busquets was such a disaster, I really don't want him coaching Vicky.

F

Flavia

BUMP, as he is back as Lucho's assistant.
Ter Stegen and Bravo will benefit from him a lot, I hope.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
He pushed for Bravo above Navas, Willy, Ochoa and many other keeper that are either cheaper or better for the same amount. 12 freaking million for a backup keeper, that's just ridiculous. If Bravo turns out to be nothing more than mere backup for Ter Stegen or turns out to be not of the quality we need, it's on him.

L

linetty

Bravo doesn't look like a typical backup keeper to me. I am deeply impressed of what I've seen of him.

Cule4life

The Culest
So this is the genius mind who caused us to spend the same amount on the 2nd GK as the 1st GK. Its really interesting to find out the faces behind the idiotic transfer dealings we do in the market.

L

linetty

Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, who will join Barcelona this summer, is convinced he can compete to be starter next season. [md]

Home of Barca Fans