João Laporta

terryzinc

No one could have fought harder for FCB then Laporta I was 100% WRONG in criticizing the ONLY problem I had with him was what he did to Messi HE HAS APOLOGIZED and is bringing him back. He is the ONLY man who could have fought the evil of Tebas. I give Laporta my apologies. He has huge massive balls made of steel.
His defeat of Tebas the man who said we cannot have Messi or Haaland or Mbappe or WHOEVER else we want will be gone soon. Tebas will be destroyed and FCB will be back. This season so far is proof even with Tebas we are doing great.

https://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/...-giving-false-evidence-against-barca-85553805

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He hasn't done either of those things yet.
If Tebas is gone eventually as a result of this would be the best thing he could do for not only barca but LaLiga.

terryzinc

Tebas is a rotten piece of trash. After FCB supported RM in CVC to have RM turn on them with this fake attack by Tebas was really vile on their part. If I was FCB I would look to join another League Ligue 1 say. Sick of the fcking abuse by Tebas and RM. Imagine us in Ligue 1 we would be allowed any players we want and be in CL every year.

iniestaGOAT

Tebas is a rotten piece of trash. After FCB supported RM in CVC to have RM turn on them with this fake attack by Tebas was really vile on their part. If I was FCB I would look to join another League Ligue 1 say. Sick of the fcking abuse by Tebas and RM. Imagine us in Ligue 1 we would be allowed any players we want and be in CL every year.

There is no fake attack we paid negreira that isn't in question

In short we're fucked and only laporta can save us cause he is a smart man

JamDav1982

There is no fake attack we paid negreira that isn't in question

In short we're fucked and only laporta can save us cause he is a smart man

Laporta was paying him also over his whole term and was part of the 'fuck up'. At least others took the decision to stop paying him.

Devils

He needs a new sporting director more than anything and get rid of that bum Cruyff. He also needs to make sure that Xavi has no say in signing.

Our recruitment is the easily the worst among any top team in Europe. Absolute garbage.

jamrock

Classic Laporta, the king of nepotism.

I wonder if you use to post article where ever you could find them about bartomeau while he was systematically destroying our club as well

Genuine question.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder if you use to post article where ever you could find them about bartomeau while he was systematically destroying our club as well

Genuine question.

Well, everybody was talking about Barcagate and all the shenanigans Bartomeu pulled, right? And he deserved all the flak he got.

Home of Barca Fans