João Laporta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seen some people speculate he'll also announce Barca breaking away from the Super League due to relations with Real Madrid getting worse.

iniestaGOAT

Joan Laporta: "Real Madrid wanting to take legal action against Barcelona with unprecedented claims is purely cynical. They have always been favored by the referees, to this day. We all know it. I hope this trial exposes that."
Laporta: "For upto 7 decades until now, all those responsible for country's refereeing system have been members of former players of Real Madrid."

Messi983

Seen some people speculate he'll also announce Barca breaking away from the Super League due to relations with Real Madrid getting worse.

That would be stupid.

This whole Negreira case did exactly what Tebas and UEFA wanted to anyway, ruin institutional relations between Barca and Real. They were affraid of two powerful clubs joining forces against them. Perez was quiet/neutral for some time but then had to react because he was under pressure of Madrid socios but overall I think he and Laporta are still on good personal terms and working on the ESL project in the background. Hopefully they'll come better prepared than last time but really ESL can't come soon enough with the way corrupted UEFA (being deep in Nasser's pockets) are behaving.

iniestaGOAT

That would be stupid.

This whole Negreira case did exactly what Tebas and UEFA wanted to anyway, ruin institutional relations between Barca and Real. They were affraid of two powerful clubs joining forces against them. Perez was quiet/neutral for some time but then had to react because he was under pressure of Madrid socios but overall I think he and Laporta are still on good personal terms and working on the ESL project in the background. Hopefully they'll come better prepared than last time but really ESL can't come soon enough with the way corrupted UEFA (being deep in Nasser's pockets) are behaving.

He just said he supports Super league

Rory

Talking about Madrid not a good look. They don't have millions of euros of payments to Negreira over several years. Don't get me wrong I believe there is a slight Madrid bias and there have been some truly shocking decisions that miraculously turn out to be good for Madrid and bad for us. No proof though so what's the point? Leave that sort of talk to us fans talking shite not the fucking president of the club.

Porque

4D chess. Barcelona and Madrid relations are stronger than ever. Juventus management there in the front row with flags and vuvuzelas.

FC B

Talking about Madrid not a good look. They don't have millions of euros of payments to Negreira over several years. Don't get me wrong I believe there is a slight Madrid bias and there have been some truly shocking decisions that miraculously turn out to be good for Madrid and bad for us. No proof though so what's the point? Leave that sort of talk to us fans talking shite not the fucking president of the club.

Yeah but the thing is Laporta is aboslutely right with what he says about Madrid's refeering since ever.

serghei

Lol. Madrid attacked us. That's why he is talking about them, and hitting back. Perfectly normal and logical.

JamDav1982

It isnt logical to talk about evidence against Barca then next breath claim Real are cheats for decades with no evidence.

Some Barca fans might like it but leaves him open for ridicule eslewhere.

Today was much as thought would be.

Bascially 'prove it' if think more to this than Barca admitting.

ajnotkeith

Can tell Laporta is a real politician. A lot of what he said was outright lies.

Most of it deflection and bluster trying to make it into a war against Madrid or Tebas when both don't have much to do with it in reality.

Home of Barca Fans