Xavi Hernández

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's not a narrative, lol.

It's real life.
You and me just live in two parallel universes.
You don't live in the real one, btw.

What he and other people are trying to tell you is no matter what system you play with these players the results aren't going to change.

fergus90

Been following Barca since 98 and this easily the worst squad we've had. Even in the early 00's we had Rivaldo, Kluivert who were capable of magic. But certainly for this season anyway, we have no one with that ability to create magic.

Plus the players who look like they will be top class are too young to shoulder that burden to carry the club right now.

jairzinho

It's hard to blame him. He's just arrived, the team is trash but haven't seen anything to suggest that he knows what he's doing in terms of ideas and tactics that can take this team forward. We can't even beat teams like Betis in the Camp Nou.

mc_lovin

It's not a narrative, lol.

It's real life.
You and me just live in two parallel universes.
You don't live in the real one, btw.

:lol:

Just take a fucking look at the team today. Either overaged, or inexperienced/too young, or in their prime but shit (Depay, Lenglet, Coutinho, Dembele, heck even Frenkie...).

But BaRca DnA :lol:

iniestaGOAT

The first two goals are inexcusable. Two cheap goals to concede in a big game.

Everyone responsible needs to go. Ter clown, Mingueza and lenglet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
M?ller: "I think Bar?a can't cope with the intensity. Technically, they have it all, they are great players tactically and technically. But they can't cope with the intensity in top football."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need to give him time and be patience. We have bums in the team and lack in attack. Not much a trainer can do.

It is not just a couple of players or the old bums. It is the way we approach the game. Not Xavi’s fault since we have been like this for ages but he hasn’t made a difference, yet.

Devils

Trash ass Laporta should have sacked Koeman in the summer.

Too bad for Xavi but this was always going to be the result.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
M?ller: "I think Bar?a can't cope with the intensity. Technically, they have it all, they are great players tactically and technically. But they can't cope with the intensity in top football."

I guess Muller is also an armchair football expert that's lurking here on Barcaforum.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess Muller is also an armchair football expert that's lurking here on Barcaforum.

Half of the team right now is physically dead. That includes players like Pique, Busquets, Alba and others like Dest who sadly look totally clueless out there. More players too but would like to highlight those three in particular for obvious reasons.

Horatio

You're welcome
It is not just a couple of players or the old bums. It is the way we approach the game. Not Xavi’s fault since we have been like this for ages but he hasn’t made a difference, yet.

We heavily lack in attack and defense is underwhelming. Not too mention we do not have a world class keeper. We need to get one promising CB and hope Ansu returns and stays fit and build from there.

I trust Xavi to recognize players that are not good enough or need to be phased out. But we do not have money or good second options. So yeah, he will play whatever seems best but is still not good enough.

serghei

The man is insufferable, but he's spot on. Ditch the wannabe stars who play on their tiptoes like Depay. Ditch the oldies who are just old. Ditch the proven imposters like Stegen.

Put De Jong on the market if the finances continue to be terrible. We'll not be able to get the best years out of him if we won't make 2-3 good transfers for a start.

Last edited:

delancey

This squad is at the very least good enough to compete at a top level. Everything else is down to management and its tactics.

gasgas

I'll be honest.
I am baffled to see how many fans still believe that there is nothing wrong with Barca DNA in 2022 and how our only problem is a lack of quality players currently.

You guys believe that we would play well and win titles in 2022 with better players.

Insane

First half we had 39% possession, how is that Barca DNA

Home of Barca Fans