Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

So far it is indentical to what happend to in the past season with him, the rumours, the mistery, the speculation and he remained.

Mido

I guess Xavi wanted to send a message to Enrique and the club. He was unjustly benched while he was performing very well in La Liga.

2015/2016 without Alves/Pedro/Xavi would be extremely hard. Koke would have already played in the Champions League if we are crazy enough to buy him for 60 million euros.

Buying Mata for 30 million euros for 4-5 years would be by faaaaaar more profitable and efficient.

40 millions is the limit for a central midfielder. I can't see any midfielder that reaches the talent of a Zidane, Iniesta(in his prime), Xavi, Pirlo ( in his prime). I don't think Pogba fits to Barca. I would prefer to see him at Manchester , Chelsea or even Arsenal.

xXKonan

I guess Xavi wanted to send a message to Enrique and the club. He was unjustly benched while he was performing very well in La Liga.

2015/2016 without Alves/Pedro/Xavi would be extremely hard. Koke would have already played in the Champions League if we are crazy enough to buy him for 60 million euros.

Buying Mata for 30 million euros for 4-5 years would be by faaaaaar more profitable and efficient.

40 millions is the limit for a central midfielder. I can't see any midfielder that reaches the talent of a Zidane, Iniesta(in his prime), Xavi, Pirlo ( in his prime). I don't think Pogba fits to Barca. I would prefer to see him at Manchester , Chelsea or even Arsenal.
Ehh It comes down to Xavi just can't play Every game anymore Like he could in the Past. 35 Years old legs aren't good anymore. He's Perfect Super Sub or a Starter every Now and then. Heck Xavi himself admitted he doesn't have the Legs for it anymore I Believe before the start of the season.

L

linetty

Man United paid 50m euros for Mata... In what world is getting him for 30m possible?

Mido

Ehh It comes down to Xavi just can't play Every game anymore Like he could in the Past. 35 Years old legs aren't good anymore. He's Perfect Super Sub or a Starter every Now and then. Heck Xavi himself admitted he doesn't have the Legs for it anymore I Believe before the start of the season.

This would be tooooo long to debate but I'll give you just 3 matches where he didn't play a single minute and had to play at least 25 mins or start ( won't explain why but if you want to know why, don't hesitate to ask me).

Malaga 0-0 Fc Barcelona

FC Barcelona 0-1 Malaga

City 1-2 FC Barcelona

Mido

Man United paid 50m euros for Mata... In what world is getting him for 30m possible?

In the real world if Van Gaal persists in benching him with his arrogant tactics. But he seems to have performed well in these last days.

Especially if ManUnited doesn't qualify for the CL.

And still , I would rather have Mata for 50 million euros instead of Koke who, let's not forget it, plays in a very defensive-oriented team.

L

linetty

In the real world if Van Gaal persists in benching him with his arrogant tactics. But he seems to have performed well in these last days.

Especially if ManUnited doesn't qualify for the CL.

And still , I would rather have Mata for 50 million euros instead of Koke who, let's not forget it, plays in a very defensive-oriented team.
Even if Mata was benched most of the time getting him for 30m would be bordering a miracle. In my opinion, he's not worth anything near 50m and he'd not be a solution to our problems. Koke on the other hand would be a perfect fit.

Mido

even if mata was benched most of the time getting him for 30m would be bordering a miracle. In my opinion, he's not worth anything near 50m and he'd not be a solution to our problems. Koke on the other hand would be a perfect fit.

for 60 million euros ?? With him probably not being abe to play the cl ?? Really ???

L

linetty

for 60 million euros ?? With him probably not being abe to play the cl ?? Really ???
Not playing CL or being expensive doesn't change the fact that he'd be a great fit. Football-wise he's probably our best option but then there's the price etc.

Mido

ManUnited (hopefully) not qualifying for the CL + Mata being most of the time benched till the end of the season, would be a very nice opportunity for Barca to take.

Mido

Koke has more stamina and defensive skills than Mata. When he has the ball he is certainly not close to what Xavi brings now.

BUT Koke is 23 and can vastly improve. I would have no problem buying him for 20, max 30 million euros.

If you want to sub Xavi ( eventhough a player like him is unique) buy Mata.

If you want an alternative to Rakitic, buy Koke.

Rafinha is not Cl material at the moment, but let's hope he keeps on improving.

G

Gasgas

Koke has more stamina and defensive skills than Mata. When he has the ball he is certainly not close to what Xavi brings now.

BUT Koke is 23 and can vastly improve. I would have no problem buying him for 20, max 30 million euros.

If you want to sub Xavi ( eventhough a player like him is unique) buy Mata.

If you want an alternative to Rakitic, buy Koke.

Rafinha is not Cl material at the moment, but let's hope he keeps on improving.

Mata and xavi are totally different players. How can they sub each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans