Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Ahha shit not even friends of Iker are given breaks?

At least he can crunch those taxes while on the bench with accountant Douglas.

frog-fcb

Nope its just to do with the fact they play for barcelona who are currently doing better than real madrid so the tax officials just draw a name out of the hat to go after till.try disrupt the club

F

Flavia

CBSlOgMWUAAsfY2.jpg

He's still there.

I wonder what will happen to his number. Busquets would be the rightful owner, but now he's wearing Puyol's number. No way it shoud be given to Samper, too much pressure, he should get the 16. A new signing getting would be weird, but that's what will likely happen...

zanela

I wonder what will happen to his number. Busquets would be the rightful owner, but now he's wearing Puyol's number. No way it shoud be given to Samper, too much pressure, he should get the 16. A new signing getting would be weird, but that's what will likely happen...

His number should be reserved for a catalan homegrown mega-talent like his self, and there really is one name. Samper stayed when his former teammates did a Cesk, it's time the club repay that loyalty. I wouldn't say its pressure, more an attestation of the club's faith in his talent, which would no doubt act as motivation, for him to keep working towards realising his full potential.

G

Gasgas

We could give his number to one of koke/pogba once we sign them. Both are wearing that number for their teams

khaled_a_d

He's still there.

He could choose the player who would wear it after him just like Puyol .also it isn't necessarily that someone will wear it next year .with a ban no one is coming in summer
That said if Pogba is coming ,hard to imagine him not getting the number .same for Koke

F

Flavia

His number should be reserved for a catalan homegrown mega-talent like his self, and there really is one name. Samper stayed when his former teammates did a Cesk, it's time the club repay that loyalty. I wouldn't say its pressure, more an attestation of the club's faith in his talent, which would no doubt act as motivation, for him to keep working towards realising his full potential.

I think it's pressure. Getting Xavi's number is like "play like him" in some way. Best thing would be for himto get 16, and get the 6 a few years down the road.

zanela

I think it's pressure. Getting Xavi's number is like "play like him" in some way. Best thing would be for himto get 16, and get the 6 a few years down the road.

The thing is if Barca makes one of those hyped MF signings, and #6 is allotted to one of them. Samper may not recuperate it later. The thought of seeing someone like Pogba wear it would really grate me.

F

Flavia

The thing is if Barca makes one of those hyped MF signings, and #6 is allotted to one of them. Samper may not recuperate it later. The thought of seeing someone like Pogba wear it would really grate me.

I share that sentiment... And pogba and koke are both young, it could really be a problem.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
CBSlOgMWUAAsfY2.jpg

He's still there.

No worries, we will give it to Douglas until Samper is ready to take over. We bought him for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans