Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
they did a couple of times, but it was mainly ruud on punditry.

they've painted our second as part of the messi individualist show - when it was really just leo finishing off a SUPERB team move. I hope someone can find me a YT of that whole move, tho I suspect I may need to d/l the whole match.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
xavi was player of the tie, for sure.

he just bossed both legs. even in this one where they pressed him relentlessly, they just couldn't touch me.

professor x is unstoppable!

B

barcakid999

Over the two legs I thought he was by far and away the best player. He absolutely runs the show and never miss places a pass - he's a key reason as to why Messi and co score so many goals, he provides the base.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Over the two legs I thought he was by far and away the best player. He absolutely runs the show and never miss places a pass - he's a key reason as to why Messi and co score so many goals, he provides the base.

Agreed, player of the tie for me...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
amazing, incredible, truely the best midfielder i've ever seen, and I've seen plenty

i think its safe to say if he wins the world cup he is up there with zidane easily. maybe even better. personally i think he's already at that level/.

Juan03

i think its safe to say if he wins the world cup he is up there with zidane easily. maybe even better. personally i think he's already at that level/.

he is at that level, he doesn't need a world cup for me, more trophies with Barca will be enough. The way he manipulates games and keeps possesion is beyond anything i've seen.

mobster_1930

Too bad Messi's performance overshadowed our genious. Ultimate big game player, man i feel like i could give my life in situation to save his. PERFECT CM player.

desoe

This is exactly Xavi's tragedy. He plays like this, I mean - like THIS and it just remains in most of the cases massively unnoticed, out from the lights. People are just used to his talents and they take all of this for granted, like he's some kind of a robot who always perform in a same way.

But this is not a routine, dear football fans. This is poetry. Art. This is fucking Mozart, standing in front of his piano. A maestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans