Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulinat

Dani reaction to Xavi leaving Barca: "Are you kidding me? I cannot believe it. You must be kidding. It cannot be".
"Not Xavi. If Xavi, who is the emblem of the club, can leave, then anyone can leave now. I don't understand it. You have me in shock. It can't be. Xavi cannot leave Barca."

Caps

Dani reaction to Xavi leaving Barca: "Are you kidding me? I cannot believe it. You must be kidding. It cannot be".
"Not Xavi. If Xavi, who is the emblem of the club, can leave, then anyone can leave now. I don't understand it. You have me in shock. It can't be. Xavi cannot leave Barca."

:`(

FC B

Dunno if Madrid was "massively" rebuilt but they are quite different and they won.

If Barca don't win anything next season I don't think Lucho will remain. But it will depend on how we play in general.

Dunno if you know that Madrid reconstructed for the past 12 years while spending the most money in the world for transfers almost every year and also smashing world records for transfer fees. Out of the first 5 most expensive transfers in history of football Madrid tops with 4. This isn't a good comparison to make.

kozza

If Xavi goes we must buy his substitute+ the substitute of the substitute, and both have to be world class players (it's not Sergi Roberto who will replace him), it's more imperative than buying a 9.

Bertus

"Xavi has decided to leave, but his entourage denies he has pre-contract with Al Arabi. Didn't yet decide which club he'll join. "[elesportiu]

What's elesportiu????

Zincubus

Banned
he shouldn't leave. he should continue another season, and retire here. he deserve to get the privilege of retiring here. I don't understand whats wrong with us, when it gets to the later stage of player.

Can't we simply allow our legends to end their career here.

I'm surprised we haven't signed up Puyol to help train the defence and Xavi to work with our midfield ...

Cule4life

The Culest
With Xavi and Cesc leaving it puts into perspective how idiotic Thiago's handling was, something only our board is capable of. Tito may his soul RIP but i will never forgive him for what he did to Thiago.

CatalinR10

What did he do to Thiago? He was never meant to stay here as the patient midfielder, Xavi couldnt be dropped.

he needed a certain ammount of minutes for his clause to reach 80 M ( IIRC ) . The league was already won but Tito didn't play Thiago. If I'm not mistaken , Thiago needed 60 or 90 minutes more than he had in the end for his clause to reach 80 M.

Eetu

Adormit
he needed a certain ammount of minutes for his clause to reach 80 M ( IIRC ) . The league was already won but Tito didn't play Thiago. If I'm not mistaken , Thiago needed 60 or 90 minutes more than he had in the end for his clause to reach 80 M.

It wasn't anywhere close, as only games with over 60 minutes on field counted. After the injury, he would've needed to be a starter for that clause to activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans