Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
250953_10150922811877684_668975260_n.jpg

*is crying now* he looks so perfect and awesome and boss and everything and much more than Spain deserves with their madridista loving attitude...

Hatem Ben Arfa

I love Xavi and I've said so many times in this thread but he's getting annoying now....

why does Xavi keep crying like a little witch about 'they didn't like small players this and that, i was worried they were moving to a more physical this and that etc etc etc' he sounds like a broken record.

makes me think those quotes from his L'Equipe interview are true about him crying about Rijkaard not liking players below 170 and him being Barca's cancer etc etc. L'Equipe don't go around putting lies in quotations marks for those of you that think it is made up. it's called Libel

we all know Xavi is outspoken and gives his honest opinion. he's been caught when he thought the camera wasn't rolling giving his honest opinion about Madrid.

he's a Legend but comes across like a whiny little witch. Get over it, you are one of the best players ever, stop crying about being short and some managers preferring physical approach.

and i don't think that pic will go down well in Barcelona.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

You can be proud you belong to both cultures. He was born a cule and still is at heart, but he was also raised Spanish. So there.

I don't know why he complained about his former former coach Rijikaard. He practically started and play full 90 minutes every game in that era. It's just that more talented people like Ronaldinho and Deco shined more than he did. It's kinda his fault, but then again it's Ronaldinho:lol:

Last edited:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
You can be proud you belong to both cultures. He was born a cule and still is at heart, but he was also raised Spanish. So there.

I don't know why he complained about his former former coach Rijikaard. He practically started and play full 90 minutes every game in that era. It's just that more talented people like Ronaldinho and Deco shined more than he did. It's kinda his fault, but then again it's Ronaldinho:lol:

not really, he and his family were Espanyol fans :lol:

Maria

I love Xavi and I've said so many times in this thread but he's getting annoying now....

why does Xavi keep crying like a little witch about 'they didn't like small players this and that, i was worried they were moving to a more physical this and that etc etc etc' he sounds like a broken record.

makes me think those quotes from his L'Equipe interview are true about him crying about Rijkaard not liking players below 170 and him being Barca's cancer etc etc. L'Equipe don't go around putting lies in quotations marks for those of you that think it is made up. it's called Libel

we all know Xavi is outspoken and gives his honest opinion. he's been caught when he thought the camera wasn't rolling giving his honest opinion about Madrid.

he's a Legend but comes across like a whiny little witch. Get over it, you are one of the best players ever, stop crying about being short and some managers preferring physical approach.

If you would know how many, many cules in Barcelona/Spain felt about him until Aragones and Pep became his coaches, that at some moment he was accused of not being a cule because he scored the goal that saved Van Gaal, that everybody thought that Xavi and Iniesta couldn't play together and how much the 2008 EC meant for him you would stop crying and judging everybody just because you don't like what they say.

And it's nice to see that you read L'equipe to find out stuff about Xavi(but not El Pais) and at the same time you stopped postting interviews/articles about Ben Arfa..just when L'equipe had some interesting things to say about him and some of french players that were at the EC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans