User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man City

    21 60.00%
  • Man Utd

    3 8.57%
  • Liverpool

    3 8.57%
  • Chelsea

    7 20.00%
  • Leicester

    0 0%
  • Tottenham

    0 0%
  • Arsenal

    1 2.86%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1148

Thread: Premier League 2021/2022

  1. #691
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,956
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Tuchel is so above everyone else in tactical awareness during games.

    Look how he subbed in Kante to play RW molding into RCM in his 3-4-3/3-5-2
    Top notch sub, Spurs no chance in the 2nd half.
    He might win EPL with Chelsea

    Then watch how many people here do not approve him for Barca bench, and you have the whole idea what's wrong here
    Nagelmann did the same after 10 minutes vs Barcelona.

    They're insane tacticaly

  2. #692
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Chelsea are favourites now

  3. #693
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,046
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Tuchel is so above everyone else in tactical awareness during games.

    Look how he subbed in Kante to play RW molding into RCM in his 3-4-3/3-5-2
    Top notch sub, Spurs no chance in the 2nd half.
    He might win EPL with Chelsea

    Then watch how many people here do not approve him for Barca bench, and you have the whole idea what's wrong here
    Daily reminder I was begging for Tuchel to come to us before he was signed for PSG.
    Also daily reminder some bums here wanted Xavi over Tuchel cause Barca DNA...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Nagelmann did the same after 10 minutes vs Barcelona.

    They're insane tacticaly
    Add in Hassenhutl and Klopp, too. Germans got some serious infrastructure when it comes to coaching. Weird how their league is ass though.

  4. #694
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,262
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big few weeks coming up in EPL.

    Lot of the top four play one another.

    Chelsea and Liverpool look the best two so far.

  5. #695
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,435
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kane must really regret signing that contract.

  6. #696
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,262
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emerson being absolutely slated by Spurs fans for first few games performance.

  7. #697
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,104
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe we didn't try to get tuchel at any point during his transition from durtmond are PSG.

  8. #698
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,942
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Daily reminder I was begging for Tuchel to come to us before he was signed for PSG.
    Also daily reminder some bums here wanted Xavi over Tuchel cause Barca DNA...
    People here think that bragging about and screaming for Barca-DNA is better than trying to understand the sport.
    The unfortunate is that there are board members that think in similar ways
    1992

  9. #699
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,046
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    People here think that bragging about and screaming for Barca-DNA is better than trying to understand the sport.
    The unfortunate is that there are board members that think in similar ways
    brb dani olmo for rw

  10. #700
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,009
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at Chelsea lineup, nothing special imo. The best "team"(players working together) in the world right now though. They get it done. Great team work and plan/tactics.

    I give a lot of credit to Tuchel.

  11. #701
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,473
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool look like their old selves but they will lose Salah and Mane for a month in January. A major blow and I hope City are not in form by then.


    p.s. Matip and Keita will also be gone won't they
    Last edited by te amo barca; 20th September 2021 at 03:07 PM.

  12. #702
    New signing

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Liverpool look like their old selves but they will lose Salah and Mane for a month in January. A major blow and I hope City are not in form by then.


    p.s. Matip and Keita will also be gone won't they
    Matip is retired from international football. Other 3 yes. The impact isn't as bad as it looks, they miss 2 PL games (Brentford and Palace) and some cup games assuming they still in the comps. As long as they get no injuries/covid outbreaks it should be manageable.

  13. #703
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5,121
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man City-Chelsea in half an hour. I am always a bit amazed how 'average' City looks on paper (they obviously are not).

  14. #704
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,009
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Man City-Chelsea in half an hour. I am always a bit amazed how 'average' City looks on paper (they obviously are not).
    I'd say Chelsea looks more mediocre on paper. Great team but hardly the best inviduals.

  15. #705
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    32,681
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, the PL is strong this year. CL quarters and up level matches once every 2 weeks almost.