Florentino Perez

serghei

Florentino is a legend. :lol:

That stuff should have been bought by Netflix and released into a 10 episode limited miniseries.

El Gato

Villarato!
This last one is fantastic. I love it. If it is a UEFA ploy to try and cause some PR damage, this is going to backfire and make former and current players rally behind the president as long as it stays as juvenile as this.

Honestly Perez should double down on it now and drop the act in the next few pressers having a bit of a joke around with the journalists.

CatalinR10

I am loving every bit that comes out of uncle Flo's mouth

Florentino Perez (2012, leaked): "Ozil came at 21 years old, with a girlfriend, but he quickly discovered Madrid, and changed his lifestyle. He told his girlfriend to f*ck off and replaced her with an Italian model. He used to take his private jet, f*ck her, and return."

EDIT:
(part 2)
"When Ozil came to Madrid, he replaced his girlfriend with a model from Milan, until Mourinho told him that that model was f*cked by the entire Inter and AC Milan squads, and the technical staffs of both teams as well (laughs.)"

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why would this make players rally behind him? Because of his privacy being breached? Or beause of the ESL? The ESL is not popular among players, at least not publicly.

I think the most plausible outcome of this will be the whole thing dies down in a couple of weeks, if not days. Media fatigue.

Joan

Why would this make players rally behind him? Because of his privacy being breached? Or beause of the ESL? The ESL is not popular among players, at least not publicly.

I think the most plausible outcome of this will be the whole thing dies down in a couple of weeks, if not days. Media fatigue.

Let's hope not, the man's great :lol:

Joan

I think the audios that are leaked are from 2012 only.

Hopefully, there's more coming from 2013-2021 lol

The leaks span from 2006 to 2012 from what I've seen.

But man, Perez is one talking git, expect much more to come.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm surprised there haven't been leaks where he talks about us, but perhaps that is coming :thinking:

khaled_a_d

I think it won't have an effect whatsoever.
Players know that board members will say shit behind the doors, same way players take badly about them in dressing room at times.

El Gato

Villarato!
Because of his privacy being breached? Or beause of the ESL? The ESL is not popular among players, at least not publicly.

Aye, maybe, AS is already reporting the dressing room reckons you'd get same sort of messages if you planted a bug under a cafeteria table. While there's no need to 'rally', they may sympathise. Depends how seriously everyone takes themselves if anyone gets any flak next up.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aye, maybe, AS is already reporting the dressing room reckons you'd get same sort of messages if you planted a bug under a cafeteria table. While there's no need to 'rally', they may sympathise. Depends how seriously everyone takes themselves if anyone gets any flak next up.

I agree with Khaled's comment above, I think this will have zero impact. Those people that he badmouthed don't seem to be bothered by it, at least we haven't seen anything being reported. The media feasted on this but it is getting more boring everyday with Perez insulting and calling everybody idiots and nothing new. It is a three way tussle between Perez, Abellan and El Confidential right now and I doubt if there will be any serious harm done to any party from this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think former players will rally behind him. If anything they won't go to extra lengths to kiss Florentino's ass any longer and just be indifferent.

Home of Barca Fans