7 - Ferran Torres 5.0 Great White Shark Edition

mc_lovin

I mean he's essentially a bench player City bought for roughly 20ME and you would pay 50ME? That's just off for me.

Adeyemi, Trincao and co are the players I think are financially comparable (meaning 30-40ME tops).

Messigician

I mean he's essentially a bench player City bought for roughly 20ME and you would pay 50ME? That's just off for me.

Adeyemi, Trincao and co are the players I think are financially comparable (meaning 30-40ME tops).

Bro you're crazy, this clubs fanbawe deserves the Europa league

JamDav1982

Adeyemi, Trincao and co are the players I would think are financially comparable (meaning 30-40ME tops).

He is in a different league to Trincao the past year or so.

As much a bench player at City as many of their other very good attacking players and been very good for Spain also.

If Barca can sell Trincao for close to 30m and sign Torres for 20m more than good business.

mc_lovin

Trincao will be sold for 25-30ME I guess, 10ME more for Ferran sounds reasonable. I admit those cross comparisons might not make the most sense though.

But generally I feel we have a rather big disparity in how much we rate him :p

gregorrin10

I don?t know if he is desperate. He has done well at City. The injury, playing for Spain, has held him back. When he is fit there is much competition for places and City endeavouring to play a false 9 does not help him.

Plus for a Spanish player, the opportunity of playing for Barca and possibly a regular starting place, the freezing rain in Manchester and keeping himself in the spotlight for the national team are major factors.

Price? City paid 20m.

Have City got another striker lined up?

Could be Darwin Nunez from Benfica, many sources reporting than an English top club is negotiating with Benfica for him as we speak. He would be a very Pep like signing as well.

serghei

He has good movement and goalscoring ability. Average in everything else though, especially speed and dribbling.

I'd say he's above average in both, but yeah, certainly not a speedster like Dembele. I agree his strongest points are finishing skills and passing vision / game intelligence.

JamDav1982

Always looks a good dribbler to me and quick enough. Not at all one of these forwards that scores goals just through their movement.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not impressed.

If we are really going after Torres, I am guessing the club must reckon Dembele is a lost cause already? A one for one change?

M3ls

He will be our center forward.

We will also buy a winger.
Do not worry.

City bought it for a small amount because he had a year left under a contract with Valencia.

M3ls

With Adeyemi and Torres we will have a very versatile line of attack.

Each of them can play at any position in the attack line.

Home of Barca Fans