Barca Transfers and Rumors

MTL_Barca

Looks like S?le is leaving Bayern. Would be good, but probably too expensive for Barca. Bayern offer was 10M gross iirc.

Last edited:

Joan

I know it's only Fichajes, but they're talking about a Donnarumma Ter Steven swap.

One can dream!

Zidane82

That's why I've suggested getting Bryan Gil on loan. Can play as a winger and potentially also as LB and has more experience than Abde and Balde.

Alemany's plan for last week of TW.

814703ff-b622-4bcd-bbe7-548437a9c64b_16-9-aspect-ratio_50p_0.jpg
He has been shockingly poor every time I have seen him this season

Zidane82

Biggest issue for Barca going forward is a lack of a focal point.

Threat in behind if opposition line high and threat in box when deep and need to cross ball in.

Football is a lot more simple than Barca try to make it at times.

'Lets try and find someone with a lot of assists to fill gap left by Messi and take a punt on some lad from Belgium'.. then spend two years trying to give them a role in team as flounder.

Fuck all that and get back to basics for now. A focal point at CF, legs in the spine of team and players that can fucking cross a ball from full back.

You want a focal point !!??

The best in world football is actual available as we speak !

Firmino at Liverpool has been displaced by the incredible form of Salah , Jota and Mane .

Firmino would be perfect for our style of play .. especially if we get Haaland .

I feel that we have to offload the wages of Dembele and also sell FDJ to get those two players though

iniestaGOAT

Cesar Azpilicueta's transfer to Bar?a is done. He will sign a 2 year contract + an optional third one.

? @10JoseAlvarez

4 new defenders all we need to compete for la Liga next season

Horatio

You're welcome
Suprised nobody mentioned Tagliafico here including me. He was truly a viable option for Barca. Has been sidelined at Ajax and unhappy.

Horatio

You're welcome
I know it's only Fichajes, but they're talking about a Donnarumma Ter Steven swap.

One can dream!

What's in it for PSG? They would not do it for the money. So why trade in a far superior keeper for a worse one?

Last edited:

Zidane82

So we have apparently signed Azpilicueta and he joins us in the Summer - free transfer- 2 year deal with a third year option

We have a leader !!!!

Home of Barca Fans