Barca Transfers and Rumors

BusiTheKing

Wtf :lol: :lol:

He is even dumber than Dembele and is an absolute cunt like Neymar but without being that good.

He isn?t and will never be good enough for Barcelona

We're currently playing Sevilla rejects, third division players and memes like Martin Braithwaite.

Not a single one of our reliably fit players is able to fill in 10% of the creative gap left by Messi.

You don't think it's time to re-think the concept of being "good enough for Barcelona?"

JamDav1982

Haaland would be ideal but he will never agree to join this club when are stuck in past and infatuated with players that have 'unique Bara DNA' and cant run.

ajnotkeith

We're currently playing Sevilla rejects, third division players and memes like Martin Braithwaite.

Not a single one of our reliably fit players is able to fill in 10% of the creative gap left by Messi.

You don't think it's time to re-think the concept of being "good enough for Barcelona?"

Agree with everything said here but don't agree we should go for expensive 'bets' like Noa Lang. I think to re-establish ourselves we need proven names that can slot in straight away and be key for the moment.

JamDav1982

Biggest issue for Barca going forward is a lack of a focal point.

Threat in behind if opposition line high and threat in box when deep and need to cross ball in.

Football is a lot more simple than Barca try to make it at times.

'Lets try and find someone with a lot of assists to fill gap left by Messi and take a punt on some lad from Belgium'.. then spend two years trying to give them a role in team as flounder.

Fuck all that and get back to basics for now. A focal point at CF, legs in the spine of team and players that can fucking cross a ball from full back.

BusiTheKing

Biggest issue for Barca going forward is a lack of a focal point.

Threat in behind if opposition line high and threat in box when deep and need to cross ball in.

Football is a lot more simple than Barca try to make it at times.

'Lets try and find someone with a lot of assists to fill gap left by Messi and take a punt on some lad from Belgium'.. then spend two years trying to give them a role in team as flounder.

Fuck all that and get back to basics for now. A focal point at CF, legs in the spine of team and players that can fucking cross a ball from full back.

Well, it's easy to speak in vague and general terms and dismiss names when you don't name any yourself.

Ironically, what you're describing - more direct attacking, on-ground focal point, runs in behind defenses - that's exactly what a player like Noa Lang offers.

I'm not saying he's necessarily the right name, I'm looking at his attributes, what kind of dimension he offers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We probably need a player like that too, but you cannot get a better player than Haaland for 75m even with commissions on top of it. That's a World Class, generational talent you are getting.

This slow ass style we play isn't going to help any player, even Noa Lang.

BusiTheKing

We probably need a player like that too, but you cannot get a better player than Haaland for 75m even with commissions on top of it. That's a World Class, generational talent you are getting.

This slow ass style we play isn't going to help any player, even Noa Lang.

The point of a Noa Lang type would be to increase the tempo of the attack. I don't see how we can do that without someone who can drive it forward, receive in stride and be inventive in final third.

Slevinn

Uhm no because bringing in players who are indeed better than Jutgla but still far from the level we should realistically aim for is a dumb thing to do.

Messi983

Mike Verweij (tier 1 source for Ajax) confirms we're interested in Tagliafico who wants to join us. Problem is we want him on loan while Ajax would only be prepared to sell. OTOH ten Hag doesn't want to let Tagliafico go despite him not playing much.

EINDHOVEN - Ajax will play the league smasher against PSV on Sunday. But behind the scenes, a fierce battle is also being fought in the boardroom. FC Barcelona has officially signed up for Nicolas Tagliafico (29) and the left back wants to go there, sources around the player confirm.

It ensures that the Ajax leadership has ended up in a split. Erik ten Hag does not want to let the Argentine international leave during the winter break under any circumstances. "We don't want to let him go. I will definitely fight to keep him. With him there, we have seven full-fledged defenders. And the moment he will go, the rinse will become very thin?, the Ajax coach said in the run-up to the top match against PSV.

I certainly notice that it is also important for him that he also gets to play, but sometimes you end up in that situation due to certain circumstances, and then you will also have to exercise a certain professionalism.?

The question is how long Tagliafico can do that. The Argentinian is angry that Ajax has blocked the transfer so far. An opportunity like Bar?a doesn't come along often for a 29-year-old player. And the team from Amsterdam indicated last summer that they would think along with Tagliafico if there was a serious offer.

And that's where the shoe pinches. FC Barcelona only wants to hire Tagliafico. That is not negotiable for Ajax (for the time being). It might be possible to talk about a sale, because in that case a replacement can be recruited. The last week will show whether Ten Hag gets his way or whether the Ajax leadership will give in.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/916295448/nicolas-tagliafico-zet-zinnen-op-barcelona

Joan

What would Tagliafico mean for us? Is he seen as a backup since Balde is not trusted? I would not mind him on loan as we severely lack options but don?t see him bringing much.

Messi983

Yeah, until proven otherwise I'd consider him a proven/experienced backup who could give Alba some rest so he wouldn't play 90 minutes in every game anymore. Can't really do much better in January imo.

MTL_Barca

Will most likely just play a handful of games here and there, don't see Xavi benching Alba for this guy.

Any half decent winger or CF better than Braithwaite/Luuk would probably help a lot more so idk if a LB backup should be a priority. But doesn't hurt if cheap enough i guess.

Messi983

Will most likely just play a handful of games here and there, don't see Xavi benching Alba for this guy.

Any half decent winger or CF better than Braithwaite/Luuk would probably help a lot more so idk if a LB backup should be a priority.

That's why I've suggested getting Bryan Gil on loan. Can play as a winger and potentially also as LB and has more experience than Abde and Balde.

Alemany's plan for last week of TW.

814703ff-b622-4bcd-bbe7-548437a9c64b_16-9-aspect-ratio_50p_0.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans