Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Jakabor

Would have scored 15-20 goals this season.

Such a shame with the injury, but nice to hear about the subsiding pain and avoiding another surgery. Cant wait for the 2021/2022 season.

Bobo32

Yeah Ansu Fati seems to be pretty good, he was really starting to play like he was great before the injury.
Partly because he is good, and partly because the frenchmen are so shit, his injury really was devastating for Barcelona. Switch him with Griezmann and the team would be at least one level better.

khaled_a_d

Maybe I am biased but honestly I think if healthy, he is the 3rd best young attacker right after Halaand and Mpabbe, ahead of the likes of Vinicious, Sancho etc

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely miss watching the player. Extraordinary skills & understanding at such a young age, plus the chemistry with Leo. Really a shame

malvolio

Maybe I am biased but honestly I think if healthy, he is the 3rd best young attacker right after Halaand and Mpabbe, ahead of the likes of Vinicious, Sancho etc

what i found worrying about him, was that if his first time shots didn't work he wasn't doing much else. not so sure, he is third, fourth or fifth between those guys. but age is on his side, so he can only improve.

Home of Barca Fans