Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Sterlingfan2000

We should relax and not put so much pressure on him. He could be another Bojan or Munir.

The thing he has to do is play, play and play.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Couldn?t do shit against Germany just a couple of days ago. In the pocket of some PSG flop. I like him, but people need to lower their expectations. La Masia hasn?t given us something good in a long, long time.

JamDav1982

Couldn?t do shit against Germany just a couple of days ago. In the pocket of some PSG flop. I like him, but people need to lower their expectations. La Masia hasn?t given us something good in a long, long time.

He was Spains most dangerous player when came on v Germany and was not in pocket of anyone.

Richard.H

Huh? No he wasn't.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I did, and that was also the opinion of this forum.

Was it though? Read those pages, the majority were praising him because he was carrying Spain attack in the second half.

Even bloody Wolfe was impressed by him :lol:

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I agree with most things @Thwix said. He had a decent game against Germany but he showed other qualities in that game ( positioning , off ball movement , heading) and he was nowhere near as good as now against Ukraine. Today it's like he is playing against a slower version of Semedo folding the guy like a Walmart lawn chair , which gives you the illusion that he is some GOAT dribbler but it has more to do with how bad the RB of Ukraine is.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I watched the full match and he was not bad but he couldn't get past Kehrer. He put good crosses but that's about it. But he's 17 , Talent is there

You said this before.

He pretty much took Kehrer on once and was out muscled when otherwise been past him.

Was Spains most active and dangerous and active attacking player when came on even if had a few sloppy moment also.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No it wasnt.

Speaking nonsense as usual.

Lol. Sure. Says the one that will probably go into hiding in a couple of days when Suarez leaves because his Messi conspiracies turned out to be wrong.

Plus, there are already numerous people confirming what I said. At best, the reactions were mixed.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I watched the full match and he was not bad but he couldn't get past Kehrer. He put good crosses but that's about it. But he's 17 , Talent is there

True, Kehrer won the physical battle against him after which Fati started playing more central and running the Spanish attacks. He shone and was unlucky not to score.

JamDav1982

Lol. Sure. Says the one that will probably go into hiding in a couple of days when Suarez leaves because his Messi conspiracies turned out to be wrong.

From the one who had a conspiracy that if Messi cared about Suarez leaving he would 'react'.

Messi did react.

Either way Suarez leaving proves nothing. Messi tried to leave but couldnt.

Back to Fati... you are spouting nonsense again.

Home of Barca Fans