Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looks much more wooden and one-footed than before his injury but that's to be expected. Don't think he was that bad though. As usual his movement is class, he had good chances to score and flair will come back once he is more relaxed

Joan

I don't think we should expect anything from him than to stay fit and slowly improve. We'll see from there.

mc_lovin

His acceleration seems gone. His dribbling looked lethal around the box, but I can hardly remember him winning any 1v1s post injury.

Shame, but at least we don't have to depend on him with all our other forwards (unlike last season). We can only wait now and hope for the best.

OVI9323

Fati future ballondor... it's your time to shine! Can you change your profile name to Ferran_Future_ballondor? A sacrifice has to be made and we all know who it has to be:boss:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Only after [MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] changes his username can Fati return to full form :mou:

Fati future ballondor... it's your time to shine! Can you change your profile name to Ferran_Future_ballondor? A sacrifice has to be made and we all know who it has to be:boss:

i always said i want to change my username....into just 'Fati' - without the 'future ballon dor' we can take the pressure from him :boss:

JohnN

Can't see anything special about him to warrant such expectations. Even before the injuries. He had some good finishing and interplay. Apart from that, no special dribbling, technique, speed, stamina, awareness. Sorry, but I don't get the hype. Most of it came from a picture with Messi hugging him anyway. Move on boys, this is not the next best thing for us.

ebc_99

He was 17 before his injury, and was fantastic, fully deserving the hype. Right now it could go either way, but luckily for us, we can afford to be patient and give him the time he needs to get back in top shape.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can't see anything special about him to warrant such expectations. Even before the injuries. He had some good finishing and interplay. Apart from that, no special dribbling, technique, speed, stamina, awareness. Sorry, but I don't get the hype. Most of it came from a picture with Messi hugging him anyway. Move on boys, this is not the next best thing for us.

congrats on being blind

Sailor Mars

He is in a good situation right now where he doesn't have a lot of pressure to start and perform, but is also liked by the manager to get minutes and work himself back to form.

Pepe Silvia

lol

FinBarcelonafan

The expectations here are unreal. He broke multiple records when he came in and had hype for a reason.

Home of Barca Fans