Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

TheStig

I think it's really telling that Xavi only played him for a couple of minutes against Bayern. He's very far from being able to play 90 minutes (for now even 30) at the highest level. Sad

Andresito

Staff member
Ansu Fati is set to start against Elche. The coaches believe he'll become his former self, but are still being extremely careful with him. They want to gradually increase the number of minutes he plays. [md]

Porque

He's actually something, plus he's got flair, can dribble, score, and is 21. Napoli is never selling for 10 or 20m though

That's the price Napoli paid.

Price tanked thanks to Ukraine/Russia war and the suspension of Russian league. Moved back to Georgia from Russia to play and then onto Napoli this summer. To be fair, his numbers were not setting the world alight in Russia.

First saw him early last year versus Spain.

Napoli will price him in the Osimheim range now.

--

Mykhaylo Mudryk is another one that is getting highly rated from his CL start (2 games, 2 goals, 2 assists). Doesn't seem to have the all around game for the highest level though.

gregorrin10

Damn. That's shame.

Basically no World Cup for him. That sucks.

lol so how did you deduce that? These are basically friendlies, and with Fati still not playing 90 minute games, he's not considered yet...that, barring any new injuries will change for sure before December. I'm positive he'll be in the squad, even if just in a 'super sub' role.

FinBarcelonafan

Luis Enrique (manager of the national team of Spain): "In June we brought Ansu to the national team to see how he was, today I don't see him at the level of other players in the list." #fcblive

Lucho motivating Ansu? Time to show what you got

Not that Torres been any better..

Xavi: "Ansu Fati is fine, but we are following a plan with great caution so that he feels like before... maybe it's our management's fault, but he will come in little by little... he made a difference in San Sebastian. He has to increase the intensity and pace a little bit."

So Ansu knows his intensity isn't enough

Last edited:

jamrock

No ansu even lesser of the slim chance they had of winning the WC.

He'll the only killa they have upfront.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans