Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Danic

How did he play in barca B regarding dribblings??
He is fast and several moments i wished he would go 1v1 bit stopped.

Theconomist

I just hope the hype machine doesn't hurt him, I mean the kid is only 16 years old.

Great goal today and had some good moments as well and to be fair to some of his flaws he's still just a kid.

There's one thing about hype, few of these really world beater kids need it. The real GOATS and elite world class have amazing careers. There are very very few late bloomers, usually by the time they are in their very early 20 they are already established as a powerhouse or on their way to become a powerhouse.
No player who entered the hall of fame was average during this late teens early twenties then became a world beater aged 27.
Long story short, Fati if he is destined to become as good as he is will ride will ride his own train and go faster than the hype train can catch him.

EdmondDantes

Two words:

Football brain.

This lad has it. He's not ready, you can tell, but I like he plays one-touch; two-touch football most of the time.

Decision making is already promising, sadly the same can't be said about Ousmane, whom I still like.

abbbs97

Great today. People may say that he's been 'terrible' (which he wasnt) but you have to remember he is SIXTEEN. Its his first La Liga match away from home, and he just scored his first ever Barca goal, and a really nice one too. Of course he wasnt spectacular Messi-like level today. He's literally a teenager. I agree with you [MENTION=19659]EdmondDantes[/MENTION] , the most important thing is that he's clearly got the football brain. He has the 'Football IQ' to succeed here. Very much unlike Dembele.

Tackle

Started strongly, but you could tell scoring the goal got him caught up in the moment and he was mediocre the rest of the match. Nothing wrong with that however and it's completely expected. Fact he is even training with the team, being included in squad lists and scoring in La Liga at fecking 16 years of age is surreal.

Special talent and solid skill set.

Not nearly as fast as I first thought he was however. Dembele for all his faults makes even relatively quick players look like snails. Fati is not a football illiterate and is fundamentally very good though.

xXKonan

EDaZLhOXYAMPgHW

Yeah, the hype machine in full effect. Even claims they want to keep him with the first team. :lol:

Last edited:

CatalinR10

wait till he has a game without a goal and after that valverde will make sure you'll never hear from him again dawgs .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They need to promote him to Barca B and let him stay there. Call him up to the first team if you need him. He turns 17 in a few months. He need to play week in and out.

If he's promoted to the first team he's going to rot on the bench when everyone's back again. At this age it's really important that he plays regularly.

Playing every week for Barca B + the UEFA Youth League games for Juvenil + getting called up the first team here and there should be the plan forward for Ansu.

Jallo

They need to promote him to Barca B and let him stay there. Call him up to the first team if you need him. He turns 17 in a few months. He need to play week in and out.

If he's promoted to the first team he's going to rot on the bench when everyone's back again. At this age it's really important that he plays regularly.

Playing every week for Barca B + the UEFA Youth League games for Juvenil + getting called up the first team here and there should be the plan forward for Ansu.

Don’t worry when Messi and Saurez comeback he will go back to Barça B.

Home of Barca Fans