Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

CatalinR10

except for his goal he was fucking horible tonight , many bad decisions

In the end i can't really complain though , he's 16 yo and scored a goal.

impeh

Hi, its me..
great to see him score, he couldnt quite believe it himself :lol::barcascarf:

but kinda worrying our only attacking option from the bench is a 16 year old

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
except for his goal he was fucking horible tonight , many bad decisions

In the end i can't really complain though , he's 16 yo and scored a goal.

He played it simple too many times, but he's 16 years old and was playing at historically one of the toughest away grounds for Barca.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Better than Griezmann for sure, and he made some very crisp plays aside from the goal too. He's amazing at making runs before getting the pass, and then running after he passes it off to keep providing options.

16 year old monster. Insane confidence to just leap up and score that header against grown fucking men too. He's gonna be an incredible 9 or LWF Mbappe/Ronaldo type player.

cro-man

His goal was the reason why we got back into the game otherwise i fear those idiots would have lost. He was nervous played it simple but his goal was very important and i think he did recover an important ball at the beginning?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
As expected, he is super raw. Yet his skillset is already quite complete. Good mix of physique and technique, headers, pace, movement, IQ.

xXKonan

I just hope the hype machine doesn't hurt him, I mean the kid is only 16 years old.

Great goal today and had some good moments as well and to be fair to some of his flaws he's still just a kid.

Home of Barca Fans