Neymar Jr.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What's with Trincao?
After one preseason match I was happy and posted that he might be a slow but a good dribbler like Figo.
But I never wrote good abouth him after seeing him more in official matches.

I guess it will be written in my record of mistskes now?
Cheering for Trincao for one day?

If I shit on young players, I am called as negative.
If I say something nice, it's called as my mistake 2 years later when 90% of youngsters inevitably fail.

Good game

Trincao wasn't even that bad. Still has big potential

Jadentheman

Remember when we were cheating on transfers, economy, bending the rules, paying 15-20 Millions to third party owners, paying millions to his dad, paying millions to fake scouts at Santos, paying millions for the first option on some shitty Santos players etc to buy this clown :lol:

Fraud of the century.

In 80s, without Youtube and social media, he wouldn't have half of the current popularity.
Majority of his popularity came from a hype, social media, lifestyle/fashion and kids than from his actual footballing abilities.

I mean, Xavi Simmons became a worldwide social media superstar without playing a single senior match.
Neymar is a more talented version of Xavi Simmons.

I mean at the end of the day, Barca got back all that money and then some from his transfer. It was positive net gain. The only bad outcome was Neymar's reputation & career, and Barca's future chances of success.

Jadentheman

meanwhile ronaldo will be there for world cup 2028:crbust:

Not every footballer has the physical and mental longevity as well as work ethic to mantain it that Messi and CR150 have to have 10+ years of dominance and relevance. I will say sports medicine, nutrition, and research has gone a long way to have so many athletes play beyond what used to be an abortary age cutoff in all sports. So in that aspect Neymar has failed.

Sailor Mars

He's been the best international player in the game since 2013. Plus despite his age,injuries, weight gain, and speed loss he still has the ability to grab the bull by the horns and take over a game.

KingLeo10

He's been the best international player in the game since 2013. Plus despite his age,injuries, weight gain, and speed loss he still has the ability to grab the bull by the horns and take over a game.

Messi's made the WC final and 3 Copa America finals, winning one since 2013.

I don't think Neymar has been more impressive than him on the international stage in this time period. He was at one point (till 2014) but he's only scored 23 goals in the last 7 years.

Laplacian

He looks fast against uruguay not gonna lie. Maybe my stream is on 1.4x speed.

Because it's a stupid stereotype due to his nationality, not because people here actually watch his games. He's not as quick as he was in 2014-2018, but he has always still been a very quick player since 2019. People will always consistently complain about his fitness and supposed decline because they're constantly masturbating about the prediction of him turning into the next Ronaldinho.

He'll be 30 in about 4 months, still playing elite football, and BBZ (and a few other dumbasses) will still say he's following Ronaldinho's path and accuse him of being a "typical" Brazilian.

vegitot

Because it's a stupid stereotype due to his nationality, not because people here actually watch his games. He's not as quick as he was in 2014-2018, but he has always still been a very quick player since 2019. People will always consistently complain about his fitness and supposed decline because they're constantly masturbating about the prediction of him turning into the next Ronaldinho.

He'll be 30 in about 4 months, still playing elite football, and BBZ (and a few other dumbasses) will still say he's following Ronaldinho's path and accuse him of being a "typical" Brazilian.

He will be shite next game with PSG. Will be top once in a month then shite other games. Repeat.

feggydinho

Messi's made the WC final and 3 Copa America finals, winning one since 2013.

I don't think Neymar has been more impressive than him on the international stage in this time period. He was at one point (till 2014) but he's only scored 23 goals in the last 7 years.

He plays for Brazil like Messi does for Argentina, and also creates so many chances for Brazil like Messi does for Argentina. He's slower than he was but still effective, one thing I like about him than present Messi is that Neymar is always moving, meanwhile, Messi can just disappear or start strolling sometimes. I still think trying to combine present Messi and present Neymar in one club like PSG is doing is bound for failure, their defensive contribution is poor and Messi's own is poorer

Home of Barca Fans