Neymar Jr.

Tackle

French media saying there’s a contract til 2026 on the same wages from PSG and they believe he’ll sign it.

Would be very disappointing to see him sign the rest of his career away like that. Ney is still one of the most talented players in the world, what does he see for himself in Paris other than the money? Mbappe is surely gone soon and he has clearly shown he is not satisfied with the Ligue 1 challenge. His visibility and reputation has deteriorated badly every season he's been at PSG. Most casual fans have forgotten he exists.

Even if he doesn't return to us he should at least move the Prem and test himself there instead of locking himself in a golden cage for the remainder of his top level footballing career.

Vilarrubi

Would be very disappointing to see him sign the rest of his career away like that. Ney is still one of the most talented players in the world, what does he see for himself in Paris other than the money? Mbappe is surely gone soon and he has clearly shown he is not satisfied with the Ligue 1 challenge. His visibility and reputation has deteriorated badly every season he's been at PSG. Most casual fans have forgotten he exists.

Even if he doesn't return to us he should at least move the Prem and test himself there instead of locking himself in a golden cage for the remainder of his top level footballing career.

The reports of us “waiting” for Haaland’s cheaper buy out clause next season could be why these Neymar rumours are appearing.

If we could sell Coutinho/Griezmann it could be Neymar + Depay/Aguero.

Porque

Things we're going so well, and then Neymar's name comes back up again.

Seems makes no different if it is Bartomeu, Neymar or Victor Xavi (He legally changed his name). They are just the puppateers to the one above all running things in the shadows.

former-fc-barcelona-president-sandro-rosell-in-court-over-neymar-signing_4_641x361.jpeg

Messi983

Wrong Psg player we're chasing.

There is no right PSG player to chase right now imo.

The only one I'd take is probably Moise Kean. He's still in Everton's property and if they don't count on him we might get him relatively cheap.

And then maybe we could steal some youngster from their academy but I don't know those players well enough.

serghei

The only one I'd take is probably Moise Kean. He's still in Everton's property and if they don't count on him we might get him relatively cheap.

And then maybe we could steal some youngster from their academy but I don't know those players well enough.

Not Mbappe's greatest fan, since he's turning into a one-trick pony IMO, but he's worth pursuing no doubt.

Joan

Why wouldn't you go for Mbappe? Because of Fati? That's a legit concern and might be right it's not one of our main problems.

Not really impressed with Kean but for ceap he could be a fine bet.

Laplacian

So the only player you'd take is the worst forward in the team? Not say, the 22 year old player capable of scoring over 40 goals a season since he was 19? But Moise Kean?

Lmao are you some sort of contrarian?

Newcomer

So the only player you'd take is the worst forward in the team? Not say, the 22 year old player capable of scoring over 40 goals a season since he was 19? But Moise Kean?

Lmao are you some sort of contrarian?

I think that what he wants to say is that he would go for the only PSG forward who is not an actual PSG player, but an Everton player loaned to PSG.

He must have been fed up with all the stories about PSG players chased by Bar?a never coming to fruition and can't see a deal being made between those two clubs. Hence his answer.

Messi983

Why wouldn't you go for Mbappe? Because of Fati? That's a legit concern and might be right it's not one of our main problems.

Not really impressed with Kean but for ceap he could be a fine bet.

Too expensive and starting to dislike his personality lately.

Also, as [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] mentioned a bit of a one-trick pony.

Home of Barca Fans