Neymar Jr.

Porque

Neymar has contacted the new board and the management and has made it clear he will murder his sister so that he can be fully commited to Barcelona without party distractions . [diariARA]

Huge if true. Balon D'or & Treble incoming

Jadentheman

This is definitely a move to entice Messi to stay. Plus people want magic at the Camp Nou again. Can?t blame the new board.

And they want someone proven rather than they try their hand on some more GenZ wonder kids that look great on social media stats/?records? and YouTube.

KingLeo10

This is definitely a move to entice Messi to stay. Plus people want magic at the Camp Nou again. Can?t blame the new board.

And they want someone proven rather than they try their hand on some more GenZ wonder kids that look great on social media stats/?records? and YouTube.

The only magic he does these days in CL KOs is find new ways to disappear when it turns March.

:laporta2:

Messigician

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]__hdez🥇] | Neymar suspends contract renewal in PSG because he knows Messi will not leave Bar?a and he wants to return to Barcelona. The Brazilian has contacted Laporta?s new management.

Relax he's coming

Messigician

(🌕) JUST IN: From Neymar?s environment, it is believed that the player?s desire is to do everything he can to Barcelona. @rac1 @GerardRomero 🇧🇷

cro-man

I guess psg is not stupid enough to give him what he wants considering his injury record. I think they want only extend his contract if he lowers his demands.

I mean the current situation isnt an easy one for all clubs and neymar just doesnt deserve a big contract.

Hope we are not stupid to take the bait.

Messigician

I guess psg is not stupid enough to give him what he wants considering his injury record. I think they want only extend his contract if he lowers his demands.

I mean the current situation isnt an easy one for all clubs and neymar just doesnt deserve a big contract.

Hope we are not stupid to take the bait.

We will go all in for Neymar dawgs. 80m and he's ours

Home of Barca Fans