Arthur

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"Bad" is relative. He's a player that didn't meet the expectations some had of him. Poor mentality too by the looks of it.

I disagree with the poor mentality, could be true when he was at barca but at juve he was the one who asked for the ball and was the only player who tried to push forward. A player with weak mentality doesnt do this. Anyways, it is what it is, the arthur chapter should be closed :pique:

Messigician

Juventus trying to pay clubs to take him on loan also he was filmed vaping haha

This is what Juve fans on their forum say about him

"What an utter trash signing lol

Tici and Barca directors should be charged for this blatant act of football terrorism.

Albo said:
not gona lie , i was happy when we got this guy , but this mf can't run for shit , he ain't fit at all .
How does a pro footballer become like this.

Doesn?t Arturd have more assists against us than for us?
:D

That's what you end up with when your back-passes ratio to your forward passes is like 6:1

And his only goal was a massively deflected shot."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We broke even on Semedo I guess. Lost money on Arthur as that deal is being investigated now. Apparently there have never been any money exchanged. Only numbers written in the books.

JamDav1982

We broke even on Semedo I guess. Lost money on Arthur as that deal is being investigated now. Apparently there have never been any money exchanged. Only numbers written in the books.

Why would they expect money to be exchanged?

Is the issue not over inflating the costs for the books?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would they expect money to be exchanged?

Is the issue not over inflating the costs for the books?

I honestly don't know. That's one of the things they're apparently looking into too. Who knows if any of this will even stick.

FinBarcelonafan

It's probably different when it's corporation. You can't say you made transaction without the money. Accounting would be messed up. Probably fine with Barca but not with publicly traded company.

Not 100% on this obviously. Maybe someone more accounting savvy can say more.

Home of Barca Fans