Messigician

Let's not pretend the PSG squad is bad

And that Real Madrid is a super team

Modric and Benzema are 80% of real Madrid

While PSG can Always buy 4 or 5 world class players no problem

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
At least this one will be settled soon. Ours with Verratti, Neymar and Thiago Silva were fucking nightmares

Jadentheman

Let's not pretend the PSG squad is bad

And that Real Madrid is a super team

Modric and Benzema are 80% of real Madrid

While PSG can Always buy 4 or 5 world class players no problem

And now Mbappe can be the main man. I mean he is the main man at PSG. It sucks to be Neymar to be overshadowed by Mbappe so quickly and swiftly. Even his transfer saga is more clown show than neymar was.

Birdy

[MENTION=19996]romain[/MENTION]_Molina

"The news about Kylian Mbapp? having control over transfer decisions at PSG are TRUE, similar to Messi at Barcelona a few years ago.
Kylian Mbapp?'s entourage are ENJOYING the transfer saga. It's "a game" for them, and his trip to Madrid a week ago was part of that game. They used both PSG and Real Madrid to start a bidding war. Kylian Mbapp?'s entourage used Real Madrid's offer to raise PSG's offer, then used PSG's new offer to raise Real Madrid's offer. Both clubs have now made HISTORICALLY high offers. Real Madrid panicked after hearing Kylian Mbapp? had a new meeting with PSG on Tuesday, just like PSG panicked after his words at the UNFP awards on Sunday.
The entire transfer saga was carefully orchestrated by Kylian Mbapp?'s entourage."

Congrats to all idiots who played into the hands of a spoiled kid...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Molina is a great journalist but he specializes in investigative journalism and is not really a transfer guy. Besides being very reliable doesn't mean you're always right.

It's probably very exaggerated. I am sure PSG offered to give Mbappe a chance to sit on the table when they decide who to sign. Be a part of the discussion. Extremely unlikely get fold in completely and give him the final say and all power.

I know people like to meme QSI but even they wouldn't go that far I think.

I am also sure the crazy money PSG are offering him is a major incentive for him to stay, but he's a Paris boy that grew up a PSG fan believe it or not. It might also be an emotional decision to stay and give it one final shot...or two at delivering them a CL trophy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By the way if the rumors of him announcing his move on French television on Sunday is true and he rejects Real Madrid in front of the entire world It'd be so hilarious.

Like Griezmann did to us sadly orchestrated by Pique, but this would be on a much grander scale and of bigger significance.

Florentino might decide to buy up every U18 French forward in response to that humiliation just like he started buying up all the Brazilians kids post-Neymar :lol:

Home of Barca Fans