FC Barcelona Finances

Sailor Mars

Well now that Laporta has sold off parts of Barca, he better spend the money wisely. Bartomeu would've made similar deals, but no chance the money gets spent well.

Zidane82

Relax, Zincu just found this out now as he was too busy watching Busi's masterclass against Celta.

Calm down Shirley ..,and get back to your womens football ..

I am still waiting for you to post something interesting or remotely relevant on the footie threads .. your just like a woman as you never let anything drop LOL

Andresito

Staff member

I am still waiting for you to post something interesting or remotely relevant on the footie threads .. your just like a woman as you never let anything drop LOL

You tell him bro! He's just jealous of your special football knowledge.

serghei

Well now that Laporta has sold off parts of Barca, he better spend the money wisely. Bartomeu would've made similar deals, but no chance the money gets spent well.

Nice to see there are members here who value and respect Baca's modern executioner. The man sentenced us to a decade of misery, some have to get this imprinted in their thick skull.

Enjoy being happy for making top 4 and seeing your rival winning La Ligas and CLs. It will happen again in the next few years. The gap is too big and Madrid have money to invest to make it even bigger next season. And they have Florentino in charge, the greatest club leader in the world by a mile, not ratface Bartomeu.

Last edited:

Messi983

Tru

At least I don't comment on games I don't watch.

Zidane82

Zidane82 still wondering why Barca are not swapping Dembele for Lewa.

Classic.

Jesus are you still stalking me , trying to point score like a 5 year old ?

Nice to know that I continue to live rent free in so many heads :)

Special mentions to you , Messi983 and DonAK :)

jamrock

Did we get our money yet? So we can start making a few signings or we still broke?.

All these club with real money are making all the signings already.

JamDav1982

I simply have opinions that you do not agree with ., that is life ..

You will understand better when you grow up

Nope... saying Busi was 'brilliant' last night in a game he didnt play in is not an opinion. Lying to then say it wasnt on UK tv to try and back track isnt an opinion.

Suggesting Barca should swap Dembele and Lewa isnt an opinion.

Your 'opinions' are not being mocked it is you arrogant response to others when talk such gibberish.

Home of Barca Fans