Pedro Rodriguez

Silver

Its kinda special how he is developing. 4 years ago he played at Barca C, 3 years ago in Barca B and debut in la liga, 2 years ago 6 matches in la liga and debut in champions league, last year vital for spain and barca in all competitions, this year he keeps developing.

If he keeps going this way he might have Ballon d'Or one day

Mes que un club

He's always been the kind of player where i've thought: he works hard and he is quick, but i can't see him developing much beyond his current level.

He is proving me wrong time and time again, getting better every season, every month, every match. I've been critical, but i surrender: the boy is brilliant

Barcafan 2304

You know something, he will push Villa all the way this season in the scoring charts. Messi will obviously be way ahead but these two have a close competition going on here. Great to watch

SeloBarca

Like i said, the man has a great shot :)

It wasent Xavi that set the pace last game, it was Pedro. Only a bar away from a hattrick aswell!

N

nesty

:lol: As someone with Jew blood I don't really see it.

He does have a slight pseudo-Asian look that Canary Islanders tend to.

oh you are from Asia,right?
everytime I saw him I just thought oh this guy looks like a Jew.. Maybe that is because I never see real Jew in real life,

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He sounds Cuban. If I met him in the streets of Miami I would never guess he was Spanish. I've never heard anything so close to a Cuban accent than a Canary accent.

Home of Barca Fans