Miralem Pjanic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More reports about Allegri and Juve wanting him back although more inclined to bring him on loan.

Pjanic + Dembele for de Ligt.

Make it happen Jan....and Mino.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

More reports about Allegri and Juve wanting him back although more inclined to bring him on loan.

Pjanic + Dembele for de Ligt.

Make it happen Jan....and Mino.

'' Juventus have asked for a loan + buy option to sign Pjanic from Barca who want De Ligt, Sandro or Bentancur to be included in the deal ''

Lets HOPE its De ligt.

mc_lovin

Forget de Ligt. Won't happen. Not even for freaking Pjanic+80ME. Just loan him for a 10ME (?) fee and be done with it.

xXKonan

Seriously, James would be a big upgrade for our current midfield :thinking:
He's talking about the man myth the legend.

Gomes.jpg

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Sounds like Juventus don't want him, at least for now. No surprise given Locatelli is their priority.

https://twitter.com/MatteMoretto/status/1412166924356706305

Some other team in Italy will bite. Right now every team is looking for nice and fresh new names to sign. It's the teams who miss out on targets who will look at Pjanic. Someone will take him. Maybe not full salary but some.

I am positive on this actually.

He is not Barca material but he could help some Italian teams for sure.

khaled_a_d

Some other team in Italy will bite. Right now every team is looking for nice and fresh new names to sign. It's the teams who miss out on targets who will look at Pjanic. Someone will take him. Maybe not full salary but some.

I am positive on this actually.

He is not Barca material but he could help some Italian teams for sure.

Fully agree.
Have been saying this for sometime, there is a market for many of our players but not in June or July.
They will be at the end of the lists, and once teams starts missing on their main target, they could talk themselves into getting our player(s)

Will buy an Everton shirt if they sign him too.

That!

I didn't get it and understand it, WHY the fuck he came here? In last couple of years I was like - WTF??? Why are they buying player like that now? 10 years ago - yeah, maybe, but now??? It was better that Iniesta continues to play instead of him comming here.

Home of Barca Fans