Miralem Pjanic

jamrock

I think he could have offered us more than koeman made it seem,you don't become a trash player overnight, he should definitely have been used more last season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think he could have offered us more than koeman made it seem,you don't become a trash player overnight, he should definitely have been used more last season.

nah, i think he is just finished. He looked already dead in the last months of juve and just prove it again here. Its time to say ciao to miralem.

Last edited:

fergus90

Last season he did join us at instantly got COVID, which probably disrupted his season preperations a fair bit. I think he will be given more minutes this year especially with Pedri playing all year with Barca and NT.

JamDav1982

Pjanic is a good player and could see Messi connected with him well and liked playing with him.

Much better player than likes of Arthur.

But far too slow in a team that has Busquets in it also and Pique at CB and also having Messi up top.

serghei

Pjanic is a decent player. Koeman was in the wrong to froze some players out last season. Paid a hefty price for it in the end. So, if he does the same this season, I want him out by January.

We're in no position to play ego-games. Everyone who can contribute can help us achieve our objectives.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Pjanic is a decent player. Koeman was in the wrong to froze some players out last season. Paid a hefty price for it in the end. So, if he does the same this season, I want him out by January.

We're in no position to play ego-games. Everyone who can contribute can help us achieve our objectives.

What are our objectives?

Redbuck

Would you prioritise the game time of Pjanic when you can develop a Busi succesor in Nico Gonzalez ? The sad truth is that Pjanic is past it and cannot give today's kind of performance regularly and you just cannot deprive Nico of the chance of learning from a legend like Busi in order to play oldies like Pjanic.

Home of Barca Fans