Real Madrid

Andresito

Staff member
Madrid have a single unvaccinated player who won't be able to play in the Super Cup as the Saudi's don't allow unvaccinated people to enter the country.

BarcaOG

Banned
local madridistas:

is CR a RM legend? on paper yes but how do you rank him vis a vis casillas, ramos, r carlos, raul? CR has all the stats and trophies to be a legend but i wonder if he is as 'loved' and 'appreciated' as these other former RM players

wolfe and morty pls what do u think

Valdario

local madridistas:

is CR a RM legend? on paper yes but how do you rank him vis a vis casillas, ramos, r carlos, raul? CR has all the stats and trophies to be a legend but i wonder if he is as 'loved' and 'appreciated' as these other former RM players

wolfe and morty pls what do u think
cr7 is a bigger legend than all of them, although you could argue there's di stefano ahead of him in the all time rankings

Messigician

🚨| Former Real Madrid player, Robinho, has been found guilty and sentenced to 9 years in prison for gang-****** a young woman in Italy in 2013. [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a #rmalive

khaled_a_d

��| Former Real Madrid player, Robinho, has been found guilty and sentenced to 9 years in prison for gang-****** a young woman in Italy in 2013. [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a #rmalive

Would mean he won't travel outside of Brazil, as they won't handle their own citizens

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would mean he won't travel outside of Brazil, as they won't handle their own citizens

Yes, but he'll have to serve his sentence in a prison in Brazil regardless due a deal between Italy and Brazil.

It just need to be ratified at a high court there. One of the ministers in the current government already said he has to serve his sentence.

Morten

Yes, but he'll have to serve his sentence in a prison in Brazil regardless due a deal between Italy and Brazil.

It just need to be ratified at a high court there. One of the ministers in the current government already said he has to serve his sentence.

Where did you read that? All i've heard about this is that as long as he stays in Brazil, nothing will happen, unfortunately.

Home of Barca Fans